Palombella Rossa (1989) Nanni Moretti (h264, ITA AC3, ENG TURK FR PT ESP ITA subs).mkv

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on July 19, 2014 by trompettein Movies
Torrent verified.

• add Red Lob to bookmarks
  • Release date: March 21, 1990
  • Language: Italian
  • Subtitles: English, Italian, French, Spanish (Spain), Portuguese, Turkish
Available in versions: DVDRip

Palombella Rossa (1989) Nanni Moretti (h264, ITA AC3, ENG TURK FR PT ESP ITA subs).mkv (Size: 1.5 GB)
 Palombella Rossa (1989) Nanni Moretti (h264, ITA AC3, ENG TURK FR PT ESP ITA subs).mkv1.5 GB

Description

Palombella Rossa (1989) by, and with, Nanni Moretti

I actually remuxed this torrent:
http://kickasstorrents.ee/palombella-rossa-h264-ita-mkv-t6108281.html
...including and synchronizing all the subtitles I could find on the web.

So :
- h264 DVDrip, 688x400, 83'36'' @25fps
- ac3 Italian audio (original mono)
- French, English, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese subs + Italian caption

Plot (no spoiler) :
Michele is the leader of the Italian communist party and a professional water polo player. On this day he's just lost his memory following a (very stupid) car accident. So he has to discover the intricacies of his life again, and he does so through the naive eyes of the anxious child he used to be - through an improvised psychoanalytic trip symbolized by the friendships and adversities of a water polo game.

This is Nanni Moretti at his best: Here's a movie that is at the same time deeply moving, poetic and funny. Daringly based upon a mix of constant intellectual blabber, simple yet poignant images, and a delightful music score by Nicola Piovani.

Note: the somewhat perfectible audio quality of some dialogs seems to come from the original movie: All copies of this film I've seen over 20 years (film, TV, VHS, DVDrip...) exhibit the same slight defect, so I guess that's just the way it is.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.5 GB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Palombella Rossa (1989) Nanni Moretti (h264, ITA AC3, ENG TURK FR PT ESP ITA subs).mkv

Trailer

Screenshots

Palombella Rossa (1989) Nanni Moretti (h264, ITA AC3, ENG TURK FR PT ESP ITA subs).mkv screenshot
Palombella Rossa (1989) Nanni Moretti (h264, ITA AC3, ENG TURK FR PT ESP ITA subs).mkv screenshot