Painted Skin [1993]x264DVDrip(KungFuClassics)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 27, 2015 by Carjackerin Movies
Torrent verified.

Painted Skin [1993]x264DVDrip(KungFuClassics) (Size: 1008.6 MB)
 CarJacker.nfo5.43 KB
 Painted Skin [1993]x264DVDrip(KungFuClassics).mp41008.05 MB
 Painted Skin [1993]x264DVDrip(KungFuClassics).nfo6.63 KB
 Security_Hashes.txt706 bytes
 10874004_ori.jpg20.02 KB
 411eSuJdUTL.jpg31.33 KB
 Painted Skin [1993]x264DVDrip(KungFuClassics).mp4_thumbs_[2015.08.27_09.05.05].jpg502.98 KB

Description

******************************************************************************* [1993] *******************************************************************************
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Video Information ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Type.................: Movie File Validation......: MD5 & SHA-256 HASH Title................: Painted Skin, "Hua pi zhi: Yin yang fa wang" (original title) Studio...............: Kam & Ronson Actors...............: Adam Cheng, Joey Wong, Sammo Hung, Wu Ma, Lam Ching-Ying (cameo) Directors............: King Hu Writers..............: Cheng Ah (as Chong A. Cheng) , King Hu Genre................: Wuxia / Fantasy / Ghost Release Date.........: 18 August 1993 (Hong Kong), Duration.............: 01:33:33 (per actual main feature) Rated................: Not Rated Cover(s) Included....: No Language.............: Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) Subtitles............: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese Resolution...........: 480p @ 16x9 (Letterbox) Source...............: Retail R3 DVD IMDb Information.....: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104455/ IMDb Rating..........: 5.5 RottenTomatoes.......: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/painted_skin/ RT Rating............: 33% ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Encoding/Bitrate Information ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Format : MPEG-4 File size : 1 008 MiB Overall bit rate mode : Variable Overall bit rate : 1 506 Kbps Video Format : AVC Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec Format profile : High@L4.0 Format settings, CABAC : Yes Format settings, ReFrames : 8 frames Bit rate : 1 294 Kbps Width : 720 pixels Height : 384 pixels Display aspect ratio : 1.714 Frame rate mode : Variable Frame rate : 23.976 fps Minimum frame rate : 19.978 fps Maximum frame rate : 29.970 fps Bit depth : 8 bits Scan type : Progressive Writing library : x264 core 142 r2479 dd79a61 Audio #1 Format : AAC Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec Bit rate mode : Variable Bit rate : 96.0 Kbps Channel(s) : 2 channels Channel positions : Front: L R Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz Title : Stereo / Stereo Language : Chinese Audio #2 Format : AAC Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec Bit rate mode : Variable Bit rate : 96.0 Kbps Channel(s) : 2 channels Channel positions : Front: L R Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz Title : Stereo / Stereo Language : Chinese ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Filename : Painted Skin [1993]x264DVDrip(KungFuClassics).mp4 MD5 : c587d8ca19b1eff8bea58290da4e1afb SHA-256 : b902ed9d49a277ad35000d1365ca2b34d54f91d8bc0939881604b20a48150dee File Size : 1,057,013,497 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reviews/Synopsis ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please go to the following website for detailed information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Painted_Skin_%281993_film%29 King Hu, the legendary director of kung fu cinema classics Come Drink With Me, Dragon Inn, and A Touch of Zen, completed his last film Painted Skin in 1992 with the aid of action star Sammo Hung. King Hu's Painted Skin tells a story that blends horror, romance, and martial arts in perhaps the best-known version of all screen adaptations. Scholar Wong (Adam Cheng) meets a girl named Yau Fung (Joey Wong) on the street one night, and instantly falls under the spell of her ethereal beauty. He brings her home, not realizing that she is actually a ghost. Unable to escape the Yin Yang Demon King's evil clutches, Yau Fung reluctantly obeys his order to be the bait that lures horny men to their death. Wong soon gets possessed by the Demon King and is driven on a killing rampage. Fortunately, a Taoist high priest (Sammo Hung) may be able to stop him. SCREENSHOTS: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is personally brought to you by the Carjackers, from The Chop Shop. Leave your thoughts/opinions and ratings on the A/V of this film for others to see. Thanks! Pease SEED as you DL so others may also enjoy the movie! NOTE: This torrent is seeded as a SUPERSEED (INTIAL SEEDING) by me, so, if you dont seed, you wont receive or receive at the optimum speed.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1008.6 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Painted Skin [1993]x264DVDrip(KungFuClassics)

All Comments

great thanks
Thank you.
Well, well, well. Carjacker is kicking ass again and (as everyone seems to know) it's with a fantastic film from the legendery King Hu!

I remember watching Touch of Zen the first time, thinking, oh, this should be pretty good, and then was riveted to my seat, staring at the screen for the next three hours of awesomeness, mayhem, and mystical fabulousness! I can't say that Painted Skin was much different (although much shorter).

The film, in King Hu style, starts off slightly low key and then an intriguing curve ball is thrown in the mix, followed by more curve balls, some holy crap monemts, and then fantastic action taped to a giant ball of WTF, but it all somehow still makes perfect sense! Hu can so easily take the magical, insane, spooky, and weird and smoothly weave them into a compelling tale that pulls the viewer through the film wanting more at the end, and Painted Skin certainly falls into that category!

I think this may be one of Sammo Hung's best appearancs, too. He's done so much and is such an accomplished acrobat, actor, and fighter, but here's he shines as a unique character and sort of comes out of no where within the film to take over as a protagonist and simply kicks butt until there's no more buitt to kick. Furthermore, (and I know I will make enemies for saying this), I personally prefer pre-wire-fu movies and think that, although there are some fantastic 80s and 90s wire fu flicks (Tsui Hark perhaps being the king of that?), films where the special effects and fight scenes were forced to use other methods to make things look amazing pulled it off better in many cases (in my opinion, of course - I'm sure most of you now hate me...); that being said, King Hu and his crew of action directors makes the wire fu in this movie really work for the story! The spectacular action scenes actually utilize the narrative to match the fights with wire use to the story and it is not over used, even though it becomes constantly used - and that works for the film! It's pretty gosh darn genius, actually!

So, again, I recommend this one whole-heartedly, even though it seems the fine folks here knew that well before I did! If you haven't seen a King Hu movie, well, cut your teeth on this one and work your way back through the others and enjoy the consistency of quality and exciting stories, film after film, and enjoy Painted Skin's amazing sets, action, incredible unfloding of this great tale, and, of course, the shockingly great direction from my favourite kung fu director King Hu!

Cheers to Carjacker for the up and thanks to the other folks for posting, because it makes me feel like I'm not the only fan out here! I just wish we were all in the same town so we could have a nice kung fu viewing party once in a while... :)

Enjoy!
Great review brother, nice to see others into the genre as much as I am. And I am with you on preferring "pre-wire-fu" films cause I notice most of my favorite martial arts movies were from the late 70's early 80's. Too many to list and if I start naming some I know I will leave out a lot of them and then I'll end up feeling bad about it.

Oh and a kung fu viewing party sounds good ...perhaps we can get Cj to arrange one someday
Now we're talking! I used to host a "Bad Moive Night" at my house and that was followed by "Kung Fu Theatre" every other Sunday night. I had eight couches in my living room stacked up on bleacher style risers, with a root beer keg tapped at the top and we watched the HELL out of some Kung Fu! So I know it would be fun!

We had a rotation for a while - Chinese and Chinese, Chinese and Mexican, Mexican and Chinese, and Mexican and Mexican (food and film types, swap out Kung Fu for Lucha Libre films) Good times!

So yeah, future plans... Thanks Ogami Itto!
"Bad Movie Night" sounds like a lot of fun ...and damn that must be an enormous living room!
It wasn't that big - but the staditum style seating made it such that we were able to fit all the couches in. That's all there was in the living room... Here's the only picture that exists from that lovely room (ignore the big arrow... We were charged to were Alien Protection Hats for the first feature that night. Didn't want the government to intercept our brain waves, and all that.):
Lol....awesome!
Thought you may find that amusing...
LOLZ, that is just too awesome for words!! As usual, great review and comments! And you added a personal tidbit - and picture too!! - of a back story! Awesome!!
Keep up the reviews, comments and fun! thank you!
Awww... Sucks! :) It was fun, I must admit!

I also forgot to say in my review that the soundtrack to Painted Skin was AMAZING!!!! A VERY New Tide influenced series of compositions that really push the traditional and extended technique playing on both Western orchestra and Chinese siju instrumentation! The credits list a "music consultant" which tells me they more likely used pre-existing music and traditional music (like in the first scene, although that is being played during filming for the most), so I suspect that they actually are using New Tide pieces, and I think I recognize works from Chen Yi, Zhou Long, and Bright Sheng. Not sure if my ears are actually hearing their works or that's just my brain remembering similar stuff from university classes or random scores of theirs from other films, but it's without a doubt exceedingly similar and I HIGHLY approve! Outstanding soundtrack!

Sorry to rant more! Thanks again to Carjacker and everyone else here and more soon! Xi You Ji based Fantastic Magic Baby is next...
great,great up

thanks
thank you!!!
Movie worthy of a King! I had the misfortune to watch the 2008. version along with it's sequel before, but this one beats it on every level. Thanks CJ!
Excellent!
"King Hu, the legendary director of kung fu cinema classics Come Drink With Me, Dragon Inn, and A Touch of Zen, completed his last film Painted Skin in 1992"

He did make some amazing films, thanks for the upload.
The Summer of 'Fu is closing with a BANG.

Keep the hits rolling, Carjacker. Teapot movies are life, released in cinema on my birthday in 1993!