Pacemakers [SajithSam].pdf

seeders: 11
leechers: 1
Added on October 17, 2015 by SajithSamin Books
Torrent verified.

Pacemakers [SajithSam].pdf (Size: 1.69 MB)
 Pacemakers [SajithSam].pdf1.69 MB

Description

This booklet is for people who are about to have, or have
already had, a pacemaker implanted. It explains:

• why you need a pacemaker
• how a pacemaker works
• how it is implanted, and
• what to do, and what not to do, to make sure that your
pacemaker works well.

Contents

About this booklet ........................................................................ 4
How does the heart beat normally? ...................................... 5
Why do I need a pacemaker? ................................................... 7
How does a pacemaker work? ............................................... 13
Which type of pacemaker will I need to have? ................. 19
How is the pacemaker fitted? ..................................................23
After having your pacemaker fitted and before you
leave hospital ................................................................................28
Possible complications ..............................................................32
Everyday life with a pacemaker ..............................................35
Can everyday equipment interfere with my
pacemaker? ................................................................................... 39
Follow-up appointments ......................................................... 46
Temporary pacing ....................................................................... 48
How your support can help .................................................... 50
What is a cardiac arrest? ........................................................... 51
For more information ................................................................ 57
Index ................................................................................................ 61
Have your say ............................................................................... 63

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.69 MB
seeders:11
leechers:1
Pacemakers [SajithSam].pdf