Sharing Widget

Download torrent
39.39 GB
seeders:24
leechers:12
P90X3 BASIC .ISO

All Comments

Thank You RobTheSlob
This is the complete box set right??? Its has everything?? What is missing??
Download the other copies floating around, these are ISO files for burning DVDs that are EXACTLY the same as th originals. If you want them to play on a dvd player there is a bunch of different torrent out there for that.

I downloaded one myself because i hate flipping dvds in and out but i uploaded this for people who wanted exact duplicates of the original DVD's
Perfect, thank you.
Thanks man! this is the best. Just need some pdfs
Thank you Rob!! I can't for the life of me get the thing to rip from my DVD's!! I am running Windows and Linux with several programs but was only able to get it as one continuous stream.

How did you do it??
dvd Decrypter to make the image/burn and anydvd to bypass the copy protection.
Thanks to everyone for making this possible
yo thanks rob, you the slob!!! i lost an ass load (literally) of weight. Thanks, appreciate it. we cant get this where i live. thanks again, appreciate it.
Rob was a slob :) thanks to P90X and proper diet, he is no more :) Thank you!
You are beyond AMAZING for having in an ISO format, was looking at another user's files and he was such a douche to his commenters I decided not to use him just for his sheer assholery in responses
Thank you. I downloaded the 10GB avi files and to me the sound was a little off. sounded echo like or tin sounding, but putting it on usb was easier then swapping discs. But im a whore for quality so I bought the basic package and ripped it. PERFECT quality backups :) Now just looking for the elite ISO I dont want to pay 70 bucks for ONE disc kinda a rip off