seeders: 8
leechers: 1
Added on June 21, 2016 by TechTronicin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

P.T For PC (Size: 69.82 MB)
 PuniTy_v1.1_PC_64Bit.zip69.82 MB

Description

This was not created by me. It was created by an amazing Developer by the name JedLondo. This a recreation of the famous demo for the new Silent Hills that was sadly canceled for the PS4. Bellow is info taken from his site page about the game.

PuniTy - PT hallway recreation
Update v1.1:
- Added controller support (adjust sensitivity on pause screen)
- Fixed bug where end credits wouldn't show
- Fixed several lighting artifacts

I started this project for a 3D modelling workshop I'm teaching for a game developer group here in Calgary. At first I just wanted to make the PT hallway, then started adding sounds and...other things out of obsession. In total I've spent about 104 hours over 4 weeks making this, and I'm happy / burnt out enough to stop here. I modelled, textured, animated, and scripted everything. I've been using both Unity and Blender for 3 years now as part of my aspiration of becoming a game developer, so it's turned me into a jack-of-all-trades of sorts.

I made a blog post on the creation process here:

http://www.the-outline.com/portfolio/punity-pt-hal...

Another blog post about implemented thumbstick controls that feel good:

http://www.the-outline.com/punity-and-controller-sup...

My twitter: @jedlondo (i post project updates here for whatever i'm working on)

Just wanted to spread the word on his work and bringing us PC users some of the enjoyment PS4 users squander lol.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
69.82 MB
seeders:8
leechers:1
P.T For PC

Screenshots

P.T For PC screenshot
P.T For PC screenshot
P.T For PC screenshot
P.T For PC screenshot
P.T For PC screenshot

All Comments

For those who do think this is "suspicious" its not. Its called PuniTy for PC. Its a PT hallway re-creation that a developer did and its free and has all the scares, effects etc as the one on PS4 had. Here is some gameplay from it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko5VAFSIhxM - its quite of fun and just as eerie and creepy as it was on PS4. Its available on Mac, PC, and Linux
Also, nothing against the uploader for this torrent, but I am surprised to see that its on here as a torrent. Its free on the developer's website and can be downloaded by anyone. Maybe its on here because some out in the world cannot access the developer's site, but oh well - its still loads of fun and kudos to the uploader for upping this here for those who may not be able to access the website of the developer to download this from
I just uploaded it because some people don't dig or do a specific search for it lol. Ease of access i guess. Some users can't even read the main pages of some torrents. It is a awesome recreation though. I give props to the creator.
Works fine, totally missed that one.
Too bad it isnt a one to one recreation.
But thanks for that :)
You are welcome. I was hoping for the same.
Gameplay, screenshots.. anything? this seems really suspicious.
Screen shots are posted under the screen shots tab. It is a fan made reconstruction. If you have any questions make sure you refer the main page. This was done pretty well i might add.
Hope you guys enjoy. Please seed for others.