Ozone 4 VST RTAS v4.04 x86 x64 - ASSiGN

seeders: 18
leechers: 1
Added on September 9, 2011 by deepstatusin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Ozone 4 VST RTAS v4.04 x86 x64 - ASSiGN (Size: 15.94 MB)
 iZotope.Ozone.4.VST.RTAS.v4.04.x86.x64-ASSiGN.rar15.94 MB
 info.txt2.82 KB

Description

iZotope Ozone 4 VST RTAS v4.04 x86/x64

The process of mastering ranges from correcting mistakes made in the mix to preparing a recording for target listening environments. Like a final coat of polish, mastering makes the difference between a good sounding mix and a professional sounding master. When you're ready to master, Ozone is all you need.
Ozone 4 combines seven essential mastering processors into one complete system, letting you give your mixes a finished, full and professional sound. Ozone's critically acclaimed IRC?„? Loudness Maximizer gives you commercial volume and fullness without distorting or coloring your mix. An eight band Paragraphic EQ combines linear phase precision with the warmth and character of analog equalizers and even lets you intelligently match your mix to reference tracks. Innovative Multiband Dynamics, Harmonic Exciter and Stereo Imaging tools add depth and polish to your music.
All of these modules are combined into a single, powerful interface, making the mastering process more efficient and intuitive than ever before. Whether you're a seasoned professional or simply ready to take your productions to the next level, Ozone is the complete solution you need. Your mix isn't finished until you put it through Ozone.

Key Features

Complete mastering system in a single plug-in

Includes seven essential mastering tools: Loudness Maximizer, Paragraphic EQ, Multiband Dynamics, Multiband Stereo Imaging, Harmonic Exciter, Dithering, Mastering Reverb
Analog-modeled processing combined with linear phase precision

Elegant, highly efficient user interface

Extensive metering and spectrum analysis tools help you get better results

Comprehensive preset manager with over 100 professionally designed presets and new MacroPresets

User-definable signal routing

Extensive automation support
CPU-efficient and optimized for today's low-latency DAW environments

Powerful mid/side processing tools

Supports sampling rates up to 192kHz

Documentation that helps demystify the mastering process

Operating System:
Windows (XP, x64, Vista, Windows 7)
Plug-In Formats:
Pro Tools 7.4+ (RTAS/AudioSuite), VST, MAS, Audio Unit, DirectX

Installation
WARNING: for some reason the installers of ASSiGN gives a false Positive i tested over and over the setup in sandboxie then in my audio machine.. i did a cmd prompt to see if anything was connecting the web and nothing... meaning is something like a bug in the installer!!! now is up to you!!!
unrar
run setup
done!!

:... enjoY!!! ...:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
15.94 MB
seeders:18
leechers:1
Ozone 4 VST RTAS v4.04 x86 x64 - ASSiGN

All Comments

Added on Sep 9, 2011
Nice work mate, This is what i need for mastering the songs!
thanks
Awesome thanks !!!!!!
works a treat. very good vst
excellent