Outdoor Photographer - August 2016 - pdf - zeke23

seeders: 9
leechers: 10
Added on July 18, 2016 by zeke23in Books > Magazines
Torrent verified.

Outdoor Photographer - August 2016 - pdf - zeke23 (Size: 20.36 MB)
 Outdoor Photographer - August 2016.pdf20.36 MB

Description

Outdoor Photographer – August 2016
English | 84 pages | True PDF | 20 MB

The editorial emphasis of this magazine is on the practical use of the cameras in the field. It looks at the modern photographic world by encouraging photography as part of a lifestyle. It motivates readers to make use of equipment and their talents in conjunction with recreational activities. In addition, its articles intend to inspire readers to seek new equipment, try new techniques and travel to new destinations.

Outdoor Photographer is the essential how-to and where-to magazine for the outdoor photographer. I would recommend it for all levels of photographic skill, although most discussions of technique are suited to intermediate to advanced skill levels. There is only occasional discussion of the most basic techniques, as would benefit beginners. There are, however, so many great ideas on where and what to photograph that I think beginners can get a lot out of the magazine as well. And you won't be a beginner for long. The "outdoor" in the title does not refer exclusively to nature photography. Most of the magazine is dedicated to nature photography,but there are frequent articles on travel, location, and other sorts of outdoor photography, as well.

In Outdoor Photographer you will find how-to articles on lighting, exposure, filters, gear, preparing yourself and your gear for the elements -be they arctic cold or rain forest heat and humidity, along with some advice specifically for digital cameras and the digital darkroom. And you will find this information for everything from close-up to landscape photography. Outdoor photographer focuses primarily on 35 mm and digital photography, with an occasional article on medium format. The discussions of exposure, lighting and locations are applicable to all formats of photography, however. And there is George Lepp's monthly question and answer column for those questions on just about any photographic or digital imaging subject that are not answered elsewhere.

I have looked at many photography magazines - many of them are just filled with ads....not what an amateur is looking for. I wanted indepth articles, helpful tips and information to help me improve my craft. I found it here. I read every issue cover to cover and back again. I find helpful information in every issue. I highly recommend this magazine - even if you aren't purely an "outdoor" photographer.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
20.36 MB
seeders:9
leechers:10
Outdoor Photographer - August 2016 - pdf - zeke23