Osho_The Last Testament vol1-21-selling bliss.mp4

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on March 30, 2016 by novidanin XXX > Video
Torrent verified.

Osho_The Last Testament vol1-21-selling bliss.mp4 (Size: 905.01 MB)
 Osho_The Last Testament vol1-21-selling bliss.mp4905.01 MB

Description

The Last Testament -vol1-21
INTERVIEW WITH KNBC-TV, LOS ANGELES, CA
Read all here:
http://tinyurl.com/o53fjqd

some of the questions and answers
Q:* BHAGWAN, HOW DO YOU THINK WHAT WE'VE DISCUSSED EARLIER THAT IT'S KIND OF HARD TO CATEGORIZE YOU, BUT WHAT CONCLUSIONS DO YOU THINK HISTORY WILL REACH ABOUT YOUR EXPERIMENT HERE?

A:* I don't know Q:* AND FURTHERMORE, YOU DON'T CARE!

A:* I don't care. Who cares when you are dead; you are not going to come back to read what others are writing about you, whether your name is in the history books or not. What is the point?
:* IF I UNDERSTOOD YOU CORRECTLY, THAT YOU SAW SPEAKING HIGHLY OF JESUS AS A STRATEGY TO APPEAL TO CHRISTIANS, TO GET YOUR WORD TO THEM, AS A TACTIC. DO YOU HAVE NEW TACTICS NOW? IS YOUR TALKING TO US THIS EVENING -- IS THIS PART OF A NEW TACTIC TO REACH PEOPLE?..

A:* Everything I do is a certain device. Talking to you, too. I am involved in some great alchemical work of transforming people from their sleep into enlightened souls, and I have to try every kind of device possible.

This, too, is part of it. Everything that I say or do is part -- organic part -- of my whole work. And my work is to bring to people awakening on as big a scale as possible, as it has never happened before.
Q:* WHY SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD? YOU MENTIONED EARLIER YOUR HAPPINESS IN YOUR OWN PERSON.... WHY NOT KEEP IT WITHIN YOURSELF?

A:* Because it goes on increasing if you share. It is profit-making.

Q:* THERE ARE A FEW GIGGLES THERE. DEFINE WHAT YOU MEAN BY PROFIT-MAKING.

A:* The more you share your bliss, your joy, the more it increases. It is a totally different kind of economics from that which you are aware of. In the ordinary economics the rule is if you go on sharing your money, it will decrease.

In the higher economics, which is my business, the more you share, the more existence goes on pouring into you. It is just like a well: you go on drawing water from the well and new water goes on flowing from everywhere. If you stop drawing water from the well, the water will become stale, dead, even poisonous.

Bliss has to be shared. It is not out of compassion. That is why I said it is profit- making. It is not out of compassion that I share my bliss. it is just out of simple profit motive. It increases the more I share. It is like the rain cloud full of rain. It has to shower somewhere, otherwise it will become heavy, burdened.

Yes, I say, if you don't share your bliss it will go stale. It will start stinking very soon. It will die. You have to share it to keep it alive, flowing, increasing, expanding. I am an imperialist. I don't believe in any limits on anything.

I can understanding why you are scratching your beard. You don't have a beard and you are scratching it. You take a few grapes -- that will help you. That scratching is nervous. You just take some grapes! Those grapes are there just to avoid doing anything else that shows nervousness......
[the cameraman has problems] Q:* I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU TO REPEAT SOME OF THE WORDS YOU JUST SAID... WHY BLISS HAS TO BE SOLD.... WHY YOU SELL BLISS.

COULD YOU GRANT US THREE MORE MINUTES?

A:* I can, but I cannot repeat what I have said; I will say something else.

I don't believe in repetition.

Everything in this world has to be achieved. You have to pay a price for it, and the bigger the price you pay for it, the higher is your estimate of it. If bliss, ecstasy, joy, were all available, like water, free -- nobody will be able to appreciate their value.

You don't know the real value of water unless you have been thirsty in a desert.
The world understands things in its own way. Otherwise, my bliss is freely available to anybody who can appreciate it, who is vulnerable to it, who is open to receive it. There is no price tag on it. But those who cannot understand anything unless they pay for it -- for those poor people, we have to put a price on everything. It is out of compassion.

That's why I said my answer will not be the same.
Q:* BHAGWAN, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
905.01 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Osho_The Last Testament vol1-21-selling bliss.mp4

Screenshots

Osho_The Last Testament vol1-21-selling bliss.mp4 screenshot
Osho_The Last Testament vol1-21-selling bliss.mp4 screenshot