Osho - Communism And Zen Fire, Zen Wind

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 12, 2013 by swami_oshoin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Osho - Communism And Zen Fire, Zen Wind (Size: 578.7 MB)
 Communism & Zen Fire, Zen Wind 06 4h.mp3112.78 MB
 Communism & Zen Fire, Zen Wind 03 3h.mp394.6 MB
 Communism & Zen Fire, Zen Wind 05 3h.mp385.44 MB
 Communism & Zen Fire, Zen Wind 02 2h.mp380.99 MB
 Communism & Zen Fire, Zen Wind 04 2h.mp369.83 MB
 Communism & Zen Fire, Zen Wind 07 2h.mp367.42 MB
 Communism & Zen Fire, Zen Wind 01 2h.mp366.72 MB
 Osho - Communism_and_Zen_Fire.pdf949.63 KB
 No Copyrights on Osho's legacy.html1.04 KB

Description

Communism and Zen Fire, Zen Wind

Talks given from 30/01/89 pm to 05/02/89 pm
7 Chapters

YOU HAVE DEDICATED A BOOK TO GORBACHEV. SINCE YOU ARE AGAINST
POLITICIANS, IS THIS A CONTRADICTION?

Not at all, because Gorbachev is not a politician. His every act proves that he is a man in politics but not a politician. My dedication to Gorbachev and the academic scientist Sakharov was for this simple reason, that he is not a politician and is immensely interested in having peace in the world. He is for friendship in the world, not for war. The politician's mind is always concerned with war. Adolf Hitler in his autobiography, MY STRUGGLE, says that if a politician wants to remain in politics he has to continue creating enemies. If there are no real enemies, create fictions that somebody is going to attack you, that you are surrounded by enemies. Only that will keep you in power -- not peace. And it is a factual thing to know; your whole history is filled with heroes who were nothing but warmongers, people who massacred millions of people. Your history does not consist of a single name who was a peacemaker. I have dedicated my book with deep love to Gorbachev and Sakharov because they are both working for world peace. That is not the way of the politician, that is the way of a humanitarian. That is the way of one who loves humanity, who loves this beautiful planet and wants to save it at any cost. And all his actions prove what I am saying.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
578.7 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Osho - Communism And Zen Fire, Zen Wind