Osho_come, come yet again come #08_communion.avi

seeders: 11
leechers: 0
Added on July 19, 2016 by novidanin Other > Unsorted
Torrent verified.

Osho_come, come yet again come #08_communion.avi (Size: 699.92 MB)
 Osho_come, come yet again come #08_communion.avi699.92 MB

Description

Old video but rare..

Come Come yet again Come_ch.08, 1980.
Question 2

Bhagwan,
CHOGYAM TRUNGPA WRITES IN ONE OF HIS BOOKS:
"NOR IS IT HELPFUL TO CHOOSE SOMEONE FOR YOUR MASTER SIMPLY BECAUSE HE IS FAMOUS -- SOMEONE WHO IS RENOWNED FOR HAVING PUBLISHED STACKS OF BOOKS AND CONVERTED THOUSANDS OR MILLIONS OF PEOPLE. INSTEAD, THE GUIDELINE IS WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE ABLE TO ACTUALLY COMMUNICATE WITH THE PERSON DIRECTLY AND THOROUGHLY."
THE KEY WORDS ARE "DIRECTLY" AND "THOROUGHLY." HOW DOES THIS WORK FROM THE SANNYASIN'S END, IN VIEW OF YOUR VIRTUALLY COMPLETE PHYSICAL INACCESSIBILITY?

James, it is true that one should not choose someone as a master JUST because he is famous. Jesus was not famous when he was alive nor was Lao Tzu famous when he was alive. To be famous is one thing; to know the truth is totally another. In fact, there is a greater possibility that the master, the real master, will be notorious rather than famous.......

The last question:
Question 3
Bhagwan,
DO YOU WANT TO ATTRACT OR PREVENT POLACKS WITH YOUR JOKES?

Deva Yachana, I never thought that you were also a Polack! There are many Polacks here -- through my jokes I have discovered them; otherwise they hide themselves so perfectly! It is my way of discovering who are the Polacks among my sannyasins.
In Poland all are not Polacks, and outside Poland all are not non-Polacks either. So don't be worried -- I am not saying anything against Polacks as such. They are beautiful people, innocent people; they are simple people. And sometimes simple people are also simpletons, but I love them. Those who can understand me will be attracted, and those who cannot understand me, whether I tell the jokes or not will not make any difference to them..............
Free download books and videos from oshoworld.com
imageimage

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
699.92 MB
seeders:11
leechers:0
Osho_come, come yet again come #08_communion.avi