Ori and the blind forest [Mac] [MiTGuNNeR]

seeders: 2
leechers: 2
Added on June 11, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games > Mac
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Ori and the blind forest [Mac] [MiTGuNNeR] (Size: 2.83 GB)
 please read.txt127 bytes
 Ori and the Blind Forest v. 1.0 (1).dmg2.83 GB

Description

Note -
Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

If torrent is dead use the above link to download.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

Year: 2015
Version: 1.0
Developer: Moon Studios GmbH
Developer website: http://www.oriblindforest.com
Platform: Intel only
Language: Russian

This was checked on :
• MacBook Pro i5-2,53 / 8Gb / GF330M
• OS X 10.9.5
• XQuartz 2.7.7
• WineSkin 2.6.0 / WS9Wine 1.7.40

Description:

After a powerful storm started a chain of destructive events, our inglorious hero must go on a journey to find his courage and fight with a sworn enemy to save his house. Ori and the Blind Forest tells the story of a young orphan who is ordained fate of the hero, in an incredibly colorful action-platformer developed by Moon Studios for the PC. Game Ori and the Blind Forest is characterized by hand-drawn images, incredible animation and the characters are well-developed system of set points, and represents a deeply emotional story of love and sacrifice, but also of the hope that lives in each of us.

Extras. information:
Setting:
Mount image
Install the game
Play

Some can not install the game directly into the folder selected at the installer. Just transfer the contents to any folder, and then install

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.83 GB
seeders:2
leechers:2
Ori and the blind forest [Mac] [MiTGuNNeR]

Trailer