OneShots #2 (Angel's Share - Darling Only You - Dr. Psyche - Enma Gavel - Ghost Logic - God's In His Heaven - Hello Baby - Hotel - Kawaii Oresama - Moster And Child - Obake Life - Putin 1989 - Suki ni Naru Made Matte - Tarepanda Goes On An Adventure)

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on December 24, 2013 by ReJaKted-samain Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

OneShots #2 (Angel's Share - Darling Only You - Dr. Psyche - Enma Gavel - Ghost Logic - God's In His Heaven - Hello Baby - Hotel - Kawaii Oresama - Moster And Child - Obake Life - Putin 1989 - Suki ni Naru Made Matte - Tarepanda Goes On An Adventure) (Size: 278.44 MB)
 HOTEL.rar98.86 MB
 Hello baby.zip37.16 MB
 Suki ni Naru Made Matte.rar37 MB
 Darling Only You.rar34.22 MB
 Enma Gavel.rar19.11 MB
 Dr. Psyche.rar11.76 MB
 Obake Life.rar9.35 MB
 Ghost Logic.zip8.88 MB
 Monster and Child.rar8.53 MB
 Kawaii Oresama.zip5.16 MB
 Tarepanda Goes On An Adventure.zip4.21 MB
 God's In His Heaven.rar1.8 MB
 Putin 1989.rar1.3 MB
 Angel's share.rar1.11 MB

Description

My second and last upload of OneShots I found interesting. Hope you guys like it.

Angel's Share

A simple, but touching story about the afterlife. Before heading to the path of heaven or hell, a human soul enters an afterworld bar that is situated between the split paths. Follow what happens to him as he steps inside the bar.

Darling Only You

Yuzuki has a crush for her super kind and cool brother, but she has her heart broken when he brings his girlfriend home one day. The next day, by chance, she bumps into a guy who looks exactly like her brother! What is this feeling that she has for him? Is it just because he looks like her brother, or is it...?

Dr. Psyche

No doctor can cure or figure out the cause behind the the illness of Mii’s older brother.
Except for Dr. Psyche.
But this mysterious doctor is perverted and even had a criminal record. Can she really trust him?
This would've been great for serialization.

Enma Gavel

Sousuke is the class president, and is a stickler for the rules. Lately, he's had lots of problems. First of all, he's got to deal with his cute, but unruly, childhood friend Miroku. Secondly, they have a new transfer student, Enma, who claims to be from hell. Enma refuses to follow any rules but his own. Lastly, there's the giant, mysterious claw marks that have been appearing all over school buildings. With all this trouble going on, will Sousuke follow the rules or learn that sometimes there are more important things?

Ghost Logic

Yumeko is a girl obsessed with the occult, but her best friend Satoru is a skeptic. But then, Satoru dies and comes back as a ghost that only Yumeko can see.

God's In His Heaven

Misaki's parents are dead, and she lives with her sick uncle, who is now hospitalized, while taking care of her younger sister. Her younger sister notices the family drama around them and feels scared of what is to come. Misaki simply lives, always hoping for the best.

Hello Baby

Set in a certain city, a would-be gangster wanting to be recognized takes on a dangerous offer, to kill a boss of a Yakuza. But, things go horribly wrong...

Hotel

Compilation of OneShots.

Kawaii Oresama

Seri, a girl who loves cute boys, finds herself being zeroed in by Shin, a boy who calls himself "ore-sama"...

Monster And Child

An ageless immortal monster, who feeds on blood, lives in a house surrounded by a fog-shrouded forest. In general, he doesn't want any trouble with anyone and wants nothing more than to die. One day, a mute little boy ends up on his doorstep. Uncertain as to what he should do with the child, he takes him in, and the boy becomes his constant companion. Will the simple, innocent love of a silent child be enough to restore life to the vampire's bleak existence?

Obake Life

A girl who can see spirits opened up a manga and read "Those who read to this point in my manga will die without fail on the same day". Terrified, she tries to break her curse, with a jumpy spirit who wants to marry her...?

Putin 1989

A younger Vladimir Putin is trailing a German scientist, former KGB, in Berlin. He finally finds him in a mahjong parlor, and decides to crush his hopes by defeating him in a game...

Suki ni Naru Made Matte

Compilation of romance OneShots.

Tarepanda Goes On An Adventure

One day, cute little Tarepanda decides to go on an adventure. But after a few bad turns, he realizes he misses home. Will he find his way back? Or will he stay lost forever?

There were some other OneShots I wanted to add here but I couldn't find them (I had read them a long time back).

PLEASE SEEED!!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
278.44 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
OneShots #2 (Angel's Share - Darling Only You - Dr. Psyche - Enma Gavel - Ghost Logic - God's In His Heaven - Hello Baby - Hotel - Kawaii Oresama - Moster And Child - Obake Life - Putin 1989 - Suki ni Naru Made Matte - Tarepanda Goes On An Adventure)

All Comments

Upload this torrent to Nyaa Torrents as well. You'll surely get more seeders. :D
Nah! I want this to be a KAT only gig.
Thank you
No prob.