One Piece 578 VOSTFR HD (1280x720).mp4

seeders: 38
leechers: 0
Added on December 23, 2012 by demirelerin Anime
Torrent verified.

One Piece 578 VOSTFR HD (1280x720).mp4 (Size: 280.24 MB)
 [Kaerizaki-Fansub.com] One Piece 578 VOSTFR HD (1280x720).mp4280.24 MB

Description

There once lived a pirate named Gol D. Roger. He obtained wealth, fame, and power to earn the title of Pirate King. When he was captured and about to be executed, he revealed that his treasure called One Piece was hidden somewhere at the Grand Line. This made all people set out to search and uncover the One Piece treasure, but no one ever found the location of Gol D. Roger's treasure, and the Grand Line was too dangerous a place to overcome. Twenty-two years after Gol D. Roger's death, a boy named Monkey D. Luffy decided to become a pirate and search for Gol D. Roger's treasure to become the next Pirate King. Written by J LeGault

The man who had acquired everything in this world, the Pirate King, is Gol D. Roger. The final words he said at the execution tower were "My treasures? If you want it, I'll let you have it. Look for it; I left all of it at that place." These words sent many to the seas, chasing their dreams, headed toward the Grand Line, in search of One Piece. And a new age began! Seeking to be the greatest pirate in the world, young Monkey D. Luffy also heads toward the Grand Line in search of One Piece. With his diverse crew joining him along the way, consisting of a swordsman, marksman, navigator, cook, doctor, archaeologist, and cyborg-shipwright, this will be one memorable adventure. Written by Ne0Freedom

Seeking to be the greatest pirate in the world, young Monkey D. Luffy, endowed with stretching powers from the legendary gum-gum devil's fruit, travels toward the Grand Line in search of One Piece, the greatest treasure in the world. Along with comrades in arms Roronoa Zoro (the swordsman), Usopp (the sharp shooter), Nami (the navigator), Sanji (the cook), Chopper (the doctor), Nico Robin (an Archeologist), Franky (a shipwright), and Brook (the musician/skeleton) comic adventures mix with true heroism in the time of great naval battles.

IMDB 8.7/10

Codec Pack

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
280.24 MB
seeders:38
leechers:0
One Piece 578 VOSTFR HD (1280x720).mp4