Torrent verified.

One Final Breath-HI2U (Size: 1.04 GB)
 hi-onfibr.iso1.04 GB
 hi2u.nfo2.3 KB
 Readme.txt367 bytes
 www.rldgames.net.url50 bytes

Description

One.Final.Breath-HI2U

HI2U!One Final Breath (c) Digerati DistributionRelease Date: ##date#Protection: SteamType: Action, Adventure, Indie, SimulationSize: 1 DiscDescription:SHORT BIOWhen Carrie-Ann was born, the doctors told us that we had a very specialgirl. We didn't really know what that meant, only that it seemed to involvesending her to "special schools" because she couldn't handle being in anormal one. So we sent her to the newly opened St. Mary's Boarding School forGifted Children. She seemed to be happy there. She even made a friend calledAva. I didn't like her, though. Ava told Carrie-Ann stories, disturbing onesabout things her parents and other people allegedly did to her. I toldCarrie-Ann to stay away from her, but I don't think she ever listenedOne day Carrie-Ann called us saying that some of the students had gonemissing. We spoke to the teachers but they said it was just a story: a madeup urban legend. We tried to speak with some of the other parents, but nobodyseemed to be talking about it. Not too long after, the school closed down"Structurally unsound" they said. Oh, if only I'd known then what I know now* SNEAK, STUMBLE AND STALK YOUR WAY THROUGH THE GAME IN FIRST PERSON - withfuture support for Oculus Rift* SNOOP AND PEEK - as you venture deeper into Saint Mary's you will comeacross holes and cracks in the walls to peer through. Tread carefully, asit's never nice to spy on others* TRUE HARDCORE SURVIVAL MODE - no weapons, no armor, no easy means toprotect yourself from the horrors that lurk within the school* DISCOVER CLUES AND ABANDONED ITEMS - piece together the troubled historyof the school and its past as a hospital* YOUR PHONE REVEALS THE TRUTH - use the camera of your phone or tablet tofind clues or discover hidden texts. Some things are best left in thedark* EPISODIC - Experience the game like a show, with each episode given you anew theme, environment, as the story unfolds* SHATTERED MEMORIES - Place items you find in sports to reveal moments intime, take a glimpse into the past. Find out the truthInstall:Unrar, mount/burn, install the game, copy crack and play!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.04 GB
seeders:18
leechers:21
One Final Breath-HI2U