On the Jews and Their Lies Martin Luther 1543.pdf

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on March 30, 2016 by KChrisCin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

On the Jews and Their Lies Martin Luther 1543.pdf (Size: 210.06 KB)
 On-the-Jews-and-Their-Lies-Martin-Luther-1543.pdf210.06 KB

Description

Until the Khazarian-media finally got full control after 1961, there were uncountable warnings like this one from 1543 by the founder of Protestantism himself, Martin Luther.

Luther was originally predisposed to like the Jews, was even allied with them in his Church reform efforts. However, he was then exposed to the multitude of complaints from his parishioners, and other Christians in Europe. Not being able to pass the buck to a higher authority in the Church, he, essentially now being the Church, saw the light; Actually the dark. Hence this book.

"If there is anything that becomes clear from this little book is that Dr. Martin Luther did not think well of the Jewish people. And he felt a dire need to forewarn Christians against the mentality that the Jews are God's chosen people. This book, however, only translates the little snippets of his writings that are basically his thoughts, not the substantive elements of his arguments. Dr. Luther was known as a brilliant theologian and with his legal skills he could frame an argument well. This little pamphlet does not include his substantive arguments, but just his diatribes. So it is disappointing from that point of view. But it does serve as a primer into the historical mindset of Dr. Luther. As I was at first stunned when during a Christian and Jewish collaborative discussion someone mentioned that Dr. Luther was antisemetic. Truthfully, I got this book mainly because I thought they had to be mistaken. But, no, Dr. Luther did not have a high opinion of the Jewish people as this book clearly demonstrates. It includes some illustrations at the end that seem to have no connection with Luther as far as I can tell. But if anybody doubts how Dr. Martin Luther felt about Jews, this book removes all doubts."

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
210.06 KB
seeders:3
leechers:2
On the Jews and Their Lies Martin Luther 1543.pdf