Omega V20 Custom Rom For Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9500 Only) (Zip)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 17, 2014 by Wolfor05in Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

Omega V20 Custom Rom For Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9500 Only) (Zip) (Size: 1.56 GB)
 I9500_Omega_v20_XXUFNC1_md5_4b7a231e5643178b6759552472280d25.zip1.56 GB

Description

This Omega V20 For Samsung Galaxy S4 ( i9500 only )

Instructions to Install Rom:

1) You should have your Phone Rooted with ClockWorkMod Flashed in your S4 Rom.

2) When you finish Downloading the Omega V20 File, copy I9500_Omega_v20_XXUFNC1_md5_4b7a231e5643178b6759552472280d25.zip to your External or internal Storage on your Phone. This can be Done by simple connecting your phone with your computer and transferring the file to the storage.

3) Now that you have the File in your S4 Storage, reboot your phone, and hold the Power Button + Home Button + the Up Volume, all together until you see the boot logo which says Samsung Galaxy S4.

Note: To make sure no problems will be countered with omega, you should first wipe data/ factory reset, wipe cache partition, and also wipe dalvik cache( this can be found, in my case, in advanced option. All this should be done using Clockworkmod.

4) when you enter ClockWorkMod, you should go accordingly to what version or type of Clockworkmod, to install zip. For example some ClockWorkMod just say "Install"or Install from sdcard.

5)When you select the Install zip from sdcard, by using the up and down volume and pressing the Power Button to select the Option, new options will be displayed to you. Select "choose zip from sdcard" if you saved the file "Omega" on the internal Storage or Select "choose zip from external sdcard" if you saved the file on a external sdcard,or a micro Sd card.

6)In my case, i stored the file on my external Sdcard, so i select " choose zip from external sdcard"

7)When you select a option, you should now see the directory of your internal or external storage. The only thing left now is to find the folder, where you stored the file. in my case, i created a folder, called "omega" and placed the file inside, so using the up and down volume to navigate to the folder, i press the power button once, to select the folder and then press the power button again on the file, to select it.

8)When you select the file, it will ask, if you want to proceed. If you want to continue, then select "Yes".

9)This will run the file and a step by step instruction installation will be displayed for omega, so from here take your decisions, like it will show you the apps that will be installed and if you want you can uncheck some apps etc. When you finish it will install the rom, and flash it in your S4 Rom.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.56 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Omega V20 Custom Rom For Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9500 Only) (Zip)