Old Charlie ebook by Clyde Robert Bulla with pictures by Paul Galdone epub mobi Fiction childrens

seeders: 12
leechers: 1
Added on September 28, 2014 by KiwiSue49in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Old Charlie ebook by Clyde Robert Bulla with pictures by Paul Galdone epub mobi Fiction childrens (Size: 13.5 MB)
 Old Charlie - Clyde Robert Bulla.epub9.9 MB
 Old Charlie - Clyde Robert Bulla.mobi3.6 MB

Description

HEADS UP1: Clyde Bulla has written many other childrens books. This one I have typed up in the program ‘Sigil’ using a copy I have had since childhood as reference. I have inserted the images from the archive.org scanned pdf copy.
HEADS UP2: Additional notes in the ‘Transcriber / Uploader comments’ on the 2nd page of this ebook.

Title:
OLD CHARLIE by Clyde Robert Bulla, pictures by Paul Galdone

Description:
Two young brothers save an old horse from being sent to the factory to be made into cat food.

From Back Cover:
Bruce Todd and his brother have to get $25 by Wednesday. If they don’t bring the money by Wednesday, Mr. Hammer will sell Old Charlie to the cat-food factory.

“They can make that no-good horse into food for dogs and cats!” said Mr. Hammer.

Twenty-five dollars is a lot of money. Six days is not much time. Can the boys save Old Charlie?

Notes: All pictures enlarge when double tapped in Kindle for Android. Chapter link testing for both file types were carried out using Calibre for PC, Moon+ Reader and Aldiko for Android for the epub file. For the mobi file I used Kindle for both PC and Android and Mobipocket Reader for PC.

Enjoy.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.5 MB
seeders:12
leechers:1
Old Charlie ebook by Clyde Robert Bulla with pictures by Paul Galdone epub mobi Fiction childrens

All Comments

Hey
Thank you for the complement Anomolous.