Oi Asfairoi S01E03

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on November 4, 2015 by Blaq_din TV
Torrent verified.

Oi Asfairoi S01E03 (Size: 231.2 MB)
 Οι.Ασφαιροι.S01E03.mp4231.2 MB

Description

Panic ensues at the station as the Chief is due for inspection. Everyone grabs a duster so that the Chief can find a clean office. Litsis tries to express his feelings to Vana, but suddenly the offices are plunged into darkness. The commander sends the two policemen to get millefeuille, which is the Chief's favorite sweet. But disaster strikes in the pastry shop, as a robbery takes place.

Πανικός στο τμήμα αφού ο διευθυντής σκοπεύει να κάνει επιθεώρηση. Όλοι πιάνουν τα ξεσκονόπανα ώστε ο διευθυντής να βρει καθαρά τα γραφεία. Ο Λιτσης προσπαθεί να εκφράσει τα συναισθήματα της στη Βάνα, αλλά ξαφνικά τα γραφεία βυθίζονται στο σκοτάδι. Ο διευθυντής στέλνει τους δυο αστυνομικούς να φέρουν μιλφειγ, το οποίο είναι το αγαπημένο γλυκό του διευθυντή. Καταστροφή όμως μέσα στο ζαχαροπλαστείο, καθώς γίνεται ληστεία.

**NOTE** This series is in greek, and as of today there are no available english subtitles. I am working to make some english subs, but as i alone rip/upload/and encode the subs it will take me a few days.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
231.2 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Oi Asfairoi S01E03

Screenshots

Oi Asfairoi S01E03 screenshot