Office2010 COMPLETE ~TRUE~

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on October 12, 2011 by EmuLeaderâ„¢in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Office2010 COMPLETE ~TRUE~ (Size: 1.4 GB)
 office2010.rar1.4 GB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.txt35 bytes

Description

Complete Office 2010. I am not going to give a long description of the included software, you can look at microsoft.com for that, but here is some info on the torrent itself.
This is all of the MS Office programs that are available from Microsoft.
It includes:
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010
Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010
Microsoft Project Professional 2010
Microsoft Visio Premium 2010
As far as I know this is the only place where you can get some of these programs, and definitely the only place where you'll find them all together.
If you already have MS Office Professional Plus you can download this and install the secondary programs, but if you get any errors you will need to preform a clean install with the software provided.
The torrent itself contains a rar. Inside the rar there is only one ISO that you can mount or burn. The compression ratio isn't great, but collectively it will save a ton of bandwidth.
I wrote a small installer that should automatically run, from there you can select what to install. (Note: you need to install office professional plus before anything else.) All the installer does is run the exe in the folders on the disc, so if you are having any trouble with that just open the disc and look at the files and it should work just fine.
All of the software should be activated already, but if there are any problems with the license you can use the KMS activator that I included. I did not write this and I do not take any credit for it. I downloaded it from someone else from this site a while ago.
This is all 32bit (it works perfect on 64bit systems), and if you already have a 64bit office installed you will need to uninstall it.
From personal experience I have never noticed any performance difference between the x86 and x64 versions.
I uploaded this torrent a while back and someone reported it for having a torjan. It doesn't have a torjan. The KMS activator (if you chose to use it) may show up as a trojan for your AV software. Anyone downloading software like this should just expect that. So, please, if you think that it is a trojan then don't use it. Don't complain to everyone else and talk shit about the stuff I'm uploading.
If you have any questions about it feel free to PM me.
One last thing. Until this gets off the ground don't complain about people seeding, it will be slow at first. But I do ask that everyone does their best to seed once they download it.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.4 GB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Office2010 COMPLETE ~TRUE~

All Comments

Work's perfectly, thank's a lot!