Office Tab Enterprise v9.70

seeders: 14
leechers: 4
Added on January 30, 2014 by NokThamin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Office Tab Enterprise v9.70 (Size: 20.25 MB)
 Office Tab Enterprise v9.7020.25 MB

Description

With the standard versions of Microsoft® Office, you cannot view and edit multiple files within a single tabbed window. Office Tab changes this by introducing a tabbed user interface—as seen in web browsers such as Internet Explorer® 8, Firefox and Google Chrome—in Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 (Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Publisher®, Access®, Project and Visio®).

Open, read, edit, and manage multiple Office documents in a single tabbed window.

Minimize the number of windows you open at the same time.

Save and close all Office documents with one click.

Based on Microsoft Office add-in technology.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
20.25 MB
seeders:14
leechers:4
Office Tab Enterprise v9.70

All Comments

It is confirmed, the serial may not work, and there's nothing to be done for now... meanwhile I'll search a way to fix the issue.

One more thing, you can try older versions v9.10 or v9.20, they worked on some people who had issues regarding the serial, give it a try.
Woot! Thank you SO much NokTham :) You are a life saver! Works great-serial included
Just out of curiosity, what more could you ask for? Not only does the l33t NokTham include a description of his own, he includes the publisher's fully-illustrated product data sheet, as well as including a file with the key in the archive, which works great. If you want even *more* information you might try specifying what type you need in the future, as well as leaving a TIA out of common courtesy, but this is only a suggestion. :)
lol, i know what he was referring to, the description lacked the info of what the software could do, so i added it later lol, still, thx for the backup ;)
thank you very much sir!!!