Office 2010 Toolkit and EZ-Activator v 2.1.6 Final

seeders: 89
leechers: 1
Added on June 16, 2012 by HUNTER_SGin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Office 2010 Toolkit and EZ-Activator v 2.1.6 Final (Size: 30.99 MB)
 Office 2010 Toolkit.exe30.99 MB
 settings.ini737 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
30.99 MB
seeders:89
leechers:1
Office 2010 Toolkit and EZ-Activator v 2.1.6 Final

All Comments

Is this permanent or 180 days activator?
I am VERY NEW to this. I managed to download and install Office 2010 Professional about a month ago and I wasn't aware that it would ask me for the unlock code later since it didn't ask during installation. I "assumed" what I had downloaded already had it fixed to be activated already (shows what I know and what happens when I assume). I had all kinds of problems with viruses after installing but I got all that taken care of with Malwarebytes and Norton. Today is my last day of being able to use Office 2010 and I need some guidance on how to SAFELY get an unlock code or to activate the software. Would someone please be kind enough to lend a helping hand and explain how this works and if it is safe. I don't want to mess up my new computer and I can't afford to buy Office. Thanks for any help in getting my the unlock key code. My email is imaredhead9496@hotmail.com if you can send a message there to let me know you have posted here or just let me know in an email. That would be great. Please put Office 2010 Key Code in the subject line.

I desperately need an unlock code for Office 2010 PRO because I use most all of the programs and especially Outlook. I can't live without it and my daughter took the original and legitimate disk we had and lost it and since she doesn't remember her school email address, Microsoft can't help us. Anyway, I am a newbie to torrents, etc. so I appreciate any help anyone can give and also to keep it as simple as possible. Although I am somewhat technical, this is new to me and I want to be sure I don't get a nasty virus doing this. Thanks!!! :))
Just used this Toolkit, works like a charm!!! Thank you for this
how do u activate office on windows 8 i have tried using this tool but it keeps saying "failed to start C:windowsKMSEmulator.exe" THIS IS WITHOUT ANY ANTIVIRUS!@#$@# iuninstalled them all in an attempt to install PLEASE HELP ANYONE
2013-04-14 06:05