Octodad Dadliest Catch-CODEX

seeders: 127
leechers: 3
Added on February 1, 2014 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Octodad Dadliest Catch-CODEX (Size: 2.3 GB)
 codex-octodad.iso2.3 GB
 codex.nfo2.1 KB

Description

LNKCPSCODEX presentsOctodad - Dadliest CatchRelease Date: 01/2014 Protection: SteamDiscs: 1 Genre: AdventureOctodad: Dadliest Catch is a game about destructiondeception, and fatherhood. The player controls Octodad, adapper octopus masquerading as a human, as he goes abouthis life. Octodad's existence is a constant struggle, ashe must master mundane tasks with his unwieldy bonelesstentacles while simultaneously keeping his cephalopodan1) unrar2) mount or burn the .iso3) install the game4) copy the contents of CODEX dir to your install dir5) playNew Year, new group, old guysSystem Requirements:OS: Windows XP SP3 Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0Ghz or equivalent Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: Intel Core HD Graphics (3000/4000), NVIDIA 8800 GT, ATI Radeon HD 4850 or better DirectX: Version 9.0 Hard Drive: 3 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

Screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.3 GB
seeders:127
leechers:3
Octodad Dadliest Catch-CODEX

Trailer

All Comments

Great upload. Crazy little game. My nephew loves it. Thanks...and you can pick it up on GOG for 15 bucks DRM-free if you feel like supporting the devs.
For crashing issue, go to "CODEX" folder and copy "steam_api.dll" and "steam_api" to your C:Program Files (x86)Octodad Dadliest Catch". Replace both. Make sure your DirectX is updated. You can go to C:Program Files (x86)Octodad Dadliest Catch_CommonRedistDirectXJun2010 and find "DXSETUP" to update.
Why won't my game save after Gervason's Grocery mission ? It stays at The Gervason's mission even when i start a new game.
it does not make save and when i lose it start from the first mission!! help me fix please
i use deamon tools
100% working funny game many thanks