October Baby 2012 (Real DVDRIP)

seeders: 16
leechers: 5
Added on September 16, 2012 by crashnburnedin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pHDRiPDVDDVDRip

October Baby 2012 (Real DVDRIP) (Size: 1.37 GB)
 OCTOBER_BABY.avi1.37 GB

Description

As the curtain rises, Hannah hesitantly steps onto the stage for her theatrical debut in college. Yet before she can utter her first lines, Hannah-unscripted-collapses in front of the stunned audience. After countless medical tests, all signs point to one underlying factor: Hannah's difficult birth. This revelation is nothing compared to what she then learns from her parents: she was actually adopted ... after a failed abortion attempt. Bewildered, angered, and confused, Hannah turns for support to Jason, her oldest friend. Encouraged by his adventurous spirit, Hannah joins his group of friends on a Spring Break road trip, embarking on a journey to discover her hidden past ... and find hope for her unknown future. In the midst of her incredible journey, Hannah learns that every life is beautiful. Written by Jon Erwin

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.37 GB
seeders:16
leechers:5
October Baby 2012 (Real DVDRIP)

Trailer

Screenshots

October Baby 2012 (Real DVDRIP) screenshot

All Comments

Thank you for the good rip. Nice crisp clear video & audio.
Great movie I haven't seen this movie til now and it was great. Thank u
Cheers !
This is a great upload, downloaded the other two that were up and they did not have good quality compared to this one. Now seeding.
I'm downloading right now If I happens to be the genuine I'll seed up... my Connection is awfully speed don't worry about that ! and than I'll rate it
Sorry I wish I could my speed is not that great since im on dsl but I will keep seeding to make sure everyone has a chance to get the movie hopefully when someone gets the full movie they seed back as well making it faster for everyone.
Also added screen shots so you know this is real Thanks.
Sorry this is my first upload but is a good movie worth watching if you haven't already.