Nova and Quinton_ No Regrets - Jessica Sorensen.epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 16, 2014 by veritas1368in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Nova and Quinton_ No Regrets - Jessica Sorensen.epub (Size: 684.08 KB)
 Nova and Quinton_ No Regrets - Jessica Sorensen.epub684.08 KB

Description

Nova and Quinton - No Regrets by Jessica Sorensen

Today is the first day of Quinton Carter's new life. The toxic guilt of his past left him in pieces-but one girl unexpectedly put him back together. Thanks to Nova Reed, Quinton can finally see the world with clear eyes. She's the reason his heart is still kicking behind the jagged scar on his chest. And he would love to have her in his arms every minute of the day . . . but he's not ready yet.

Playing drums in a band and living with her best friends are just some of the highlights of Nova's life. But the best new development? Talking to Quinton on the phone each night. She wishes she could touch him, kiss him, though she knows he needs time to heal. Yet shocking news is on the way-a reminder of life's dark side-and Nova will need Quinton like he once needed her. Is he strong enough to take the final leap out of his broken past . . . and into Nova's heart?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
684.08 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Nova and Quinton_ No Regrets - Jessica Sorensen.epub

All Comments

The Reading Is Great As I Have Only Read Chapter 1 And 2 So Far But It's All There And Good Story. Nice Work
I'm sorry if anyone has an issue with this file.

I wanted to make sure it was not messed up so I did a few things to check.
I cleared my seeding torrent, made sure the file wasn't anywhere in my download folder. I cleared the AppData leftovers. The I downloaded the torrent. Ran it. It finished in 8 seconds. I cleared it out and closed bittorrent and opened my download folder. Inside was the exact file that I put in the torrent named: "Nova and Quinton_ No Regrets - Jessica Sorensen.epub" And it worked just fine.

Anyway, I'm sorry if anyone has difficulty with this. It's literally one file and it isn't packed or zipped or rar'd or anything so it should be simple enough.

Maybe clear your cache. Clear out the AppData folder that keeps copies of all of your torrents. Make sure the target folder is not read only or something? idk

I put it back on seed after verifying that it worked.

Here is the md5 from the original in case someone wants to see if it became corrupted or something:

b709c0d8667c3b08221154edfa850f81