Nouvelle Vague - The Guns of Brixton

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on March 26, 2008 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Nouvelle Vague - The Guns of Brixton (Size: 4.74 MB)
 GOOD__Nouvelle_Vague_-_The_Guns_Of_Brixton.mp34.74 MB

Description

You probably know already the original version from The Clash and maybe even the interpretation of it by Die Toten Hosen but do you also know this version here?

Be warned, it is in a "different" style then the other ones!

(wikipedia claims the genre they play is called Bossa Nova)

If you are a hardcore The Clash fan and you already was pissed what DTH did when they interpreted it live unplugged in the Burgtheater, DO NOT try this one in any case!!

All the others are welcome do give it a try. ;-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nouvelle_Vague_(band)

--

Note for the artist(s)/copyrightholder(s):

I consider my actions "advertising" for your work not "breaking the law". However I will respect your rights and if you object to this unlicensed distribution by me just leave a comment under this torrent on TPB which work you hold the distribution rights to and want me to cease and desist from continuing distributing.

If you/your claims look genuine to me, I will recreate the torrent without the particular files in it if applicable.

("Stole" that disclaimer from someone else)

No need to sue me for $750 (Hm, maybe I should only upload english torrents instead of german ones, that seems to be cheaper then dealing with Clemens like I had to before) Or would you parasitic labels and your lawyer ghouls rather demand $150000 for oviously very willfull infringement

Fucking greedy Record labels cashing in big time from those settlements and the actual creative guys the lyricists, composers and performers don't get a single cent from those "settlements"

:-(

"At what point do we just abandon any pretense of making peace with these gangsters? When will it be time to declare war on them, to engage in file-sharing not because we love music, but because we hate the record companies?" --- Cory Doctorow ( http://www.boingboing.net/2007/02/13/riaa-to-isps-send-ou.html )

[Nothing in this comment should be constructed as offical Statement from TPB. I'm just a noobish MOD, and not even from Sweden]

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.74 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0