Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon w/ Mary G. Enig

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 24, 2011 by sundoxin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon w/ Mary G. Enig (Size: 27.57 MB)
 Nourishing Traditions.pdf27.57 MB

Description

Paperback: 688 pages
Publisher: NewTrends Publishing 2nd edition (October 1, 1999)
Language: English
Author: Sally Fallon w/ Mary G. Enig PhD
File type: Pdf

The Diet Dictocrats don't want you to know that...

Your body needs old-fashioned animal fats New-fangled polyunsaturated oils can be bad for you Modern whole grain products can cause health problems Traditional sauces promote digestion and assimilation Modern food processing denatures our foods but Ancient preservation methods actually increase nutrients in fruits, nuts vegetables, meats and milk products!

At last a successful challenge to Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats!

Recalling the culinary customs of our ancestors, and looking ahead to a future of robust good health for young and old, Nourishing Traditions offers modern families a fascinating guide to wise food choices and proper preparation techniques. Sally Fallon unites the wisdom of the ancients with the latest independent and accurate scientific research in over 700 delicious recipes that will please both exacting gourmets and busy parents. ~ From back cover

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
27.57 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon w/ Mary G. Enig

All Comments

Awesome, thanks~
Great book. I now have my own copy-no more waiting lists at the local library. I can save a page and keep it open when I cook. YEA!!!
A prefect 10. My wife loves this book. And thanks to sunDox I don't need to keep borrowing from friends and family. An excellent download in high quality. Thanks for the Ebook. Oh and I must admit I like the book though I haven't used it myself - the food that is made as a result of this book is well really really good... Enjoy the book and remember eat well my friends...