Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit - LIVE HD 1991 - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on May 9, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit - LIVE HD 1991 - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4 (Size: 89.39 MB)
 Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit - LIVE HD 1991 - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp489.39 MB

Description

imageimageimageimageimage
"Smells Like Teen Spirit" HD
Nirvana Live 1991

The finished Audio lists at 598kbs.

"Load up on guns, bring your friends
It's fun to lose and to pretend
She's over bored and self assured
Oh no, I know a dirty word"

In my mind (and many others - suicide is the best way to murder someone, Question?=who profited from Cobains' "suicide" the most?---see the end of this post for that answer!
Nirvana was an American rock band formed by singer/guitarist Kurt Cobain and bassist Krist Novoselic in Aberdeen, Washington in 1987. Nirvana went through a succession of drummers, the longest-lasting being Dave Grohl, who joined the band in 1990. Despite releasing only three full-length studio albums in their seven-year career, Nirvana has come to be regarded as one of the most influential and important rock bands of the modern era. In the late 1980s Nirvana established itself as part of the Seattle grunge scene, releasing its first album Bleach for the independent record label Sub Pop in 1989. The band eventually came to develop a sound that relied on dynamic contrasts, often between quiet verses and loud, heavy choruses. After signing to major label DGC Records, Nirvana found unexpected success with "Smells Like Teen Spirit", the first single from the band's second album Nevermind (1991).
"Smells Like Teen Spirit" is a song by the American rock band Nirvana. It is the opening track and lead single from the band's second album, Nevermind (1991), released on DGC Records. Written by Kurt Cobain, Krist Novoselic, and Dave Grohl and produced by Butch Vig, the song uses a verse-chorus form where the main four-chord riff is used during the intro and chorus to create an alternating loud and quiet dynamic.The unexpected success of "Smells Like Teen Spirit" in late 1991 propelled Nevermind to the top of the charts at the start of 1992, an event often marked as the point where alternative rock entered the mainstream. "Smells Like Teen Spirit" was Nirvana's biggest hit, topping the U.S. Modern Rock Tracks chart for one week, reaching number six on the Billboard Hot 100, and placing high on music industry charts around the world in 1991 and 1992.In a January 1994 Rolling Stone interview, Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain revealed that "Smells Like Teen Spirit" was an attempt to write a song in the style of the Pixies, a band he greatly admired. He explained:I was trying to write the ultimate pop song. I was basically trying to rip off the Pixies. I have to admit it. When I heard the Pixies for the first time, I connected with that band so heavily that I should have been in that band—or at least a Pixies cover band. We used their sense of dynamics, being soft and quiet and then loud and hard. Cobain did not begin to write "Smells Like Teen Spirit" until a few weeks before recording started on Nirvana's second album, Nevermind, in 1991. When he first presented the song to his bandmates, it comprised just the main riff and the chorus vocal melody, which bassist Krist Novoselic dismissed at the time as "ridiculous." In response, Cobain made the band play the riff for "an hour and a half." In a 2001 interview, Novoselic recalled that after playing the riff repeatedly, he thought, "'Wait a minute. Why don't we just kind of slow this down a bit?' So I started playing the verse part. And Dave [started] playing a drum beat." As a result, it is the only song on Nevermind to credit all three band members as authors. Cobain came up with the song's title when his friend Kathleen Hanna, at the time the lead singer of the riot grrrl band Bikini Kill, spray painted "Kurt Smells Like Teen Spirit" on his wall. Since they had been discussing anarchism, punk rock, and similar topics, Cobain interpreted the slogan as having a revolutionary meaning. What Hanna actually meant, however, was that Cobain smelled like the deodorant Teen Spirit, which his then-girlfriend Tobi Vail wore. Cobain later claimed he was unaware that it was a brand of deodorant until months after the single was released. Nirvana disbanded in 1994 after the death of Cobain; since then several posthumous releases have been issued from the band, which once resulted in a legal conflict between Cobain's widow, Courtney Love, and the surviving members of the band over the release of the song "You Know You're Right". In March 2006, Love sold a significant share of the rights to Nirvana's publishing catalog to Larry Mestel of Primary Wave Music Publishing.

FUCK HER

Lyrics

"Smells Like Teen Spirit"

Load up on guns, bring your friends
It's fun to lose and to pretend
She's over bored and self assured
Oh no, I know a dirty word

Hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello!
Hello, hello, hello!
Hello, hello, hello!

With the lights out, it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My libido
Yay!
Yay!
Yay!

I'm worse at what I do best
And for this gift I feel blessed
Our little group has always been
And always will until the end

Hello, hello, hello!
Hello, hello, hello!
Hello, hello, hello!

A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My libido
Yay!
Yay!
Yay!

And I forget just why I taste
Oh yeah, I guess it makes me smile
I found it hard, it's hard to find
Oh well, whatever, never mind

Hello, hello, hello!
Hello, hello, hello!
Hello, hello, hello!

A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My libido

A denial !!
A denial !!
A denial !!
A denial !!
A denial !!
A denial !!
A denial !!
A denial !!
A denial !!

Video:
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 720
Data Rate: 1998kbps
Total Bitrate: 2597kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Track I
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Track 2
7.1 ch mix
Bit Rate: 1536kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
89.39 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit - LIVE HD 1991 - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4

All Comments

great live video brings back good memories .