Nikki Ashton - 2 Novels - Guess Who I Pulled Last Night? & No Bra Required! (Chic-Lit) - Kindle & ePub - Barbie1710

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on February 8, 2014 by Barbie1710in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Nikki Ashton - 2 Novels - Guess Who I Pulled Last Night? & No Bra Required! (Chic-Lit) - Kindle & ePub - Barbie1710 (Size: 2.5 MB)
 Guess Who I Pulled Last Night_ - Nikki Ashton.azw3525.8 KB
 Guess Who I Pulled Last Night_ - Nikki Ashton.epub385.44 KB
 Guess Who I Pulled Last Night_ - Nikki Ashton.jpg18.19 KB
 Guess Who I Pulled Last Night_ - Nikki Ashton.mobi554.96 KB
 Guess Who I Pulled Last Night_ - Nikki Ashton.opf2.84 KB
 No Bra Required! - Nikki Ashton.azw3397.73 KB
 No Bra Required! - Nikki Ashton.epub263.02 KB
 No Bra Required! - Nikki Ashton.jpg24.07 KB
 No Bra Required! - Nikki Ashton.mobi388.49 KB
 No Bra Required! - Nikki Ashton.opf2.53 KB
 Barbie1710.txt32 bytes

Description

Nikki Ashton - 2 Novels (Chic-Lit)
AZW3, EPUB, MOBI.

Charlotte is scatty and engaging and after having her heart broken 3 years earlier by cheating, Capri driving, Grant she's now looking for love again believing that finding Prince Charming will make her life complete; but is the arrogant but frustratingly sexy Irishman, Niall Devine, that man?

Bets is the glamorous good-time girl and beauty salon owner who secretly yearns to settle down. She is the life and soul of the party with plenty of notches on her bedpost but since flirting with hunky Stuart all summer she wonders if he may be the one that she finally commits to.

Kerry, of the impressive cleavage, is the only of the trio to be married and a mother. She should feel satisfied and content but feels like she's missing out and losing her identity. Suddenly she's turned in to the bitch from hell, alienating all those around her, including Charlotte, Bets and her devoted husband, Kelvin.

This is a charming story focussing on friendship and love, but exploring some difficult and sensitive issues in its course. It has humour and wry observations and some surprises along the way. It will make you laugh out loud, smile, cry and desperate to turn every page.

Formerly Lucy Steps Out

Lucy Meadows is heartbroken, her husband has left her for his surgically enhanced colleague, and she's spent two weeks in bed wearing a bobble hat - both Lucy, and her life stink!

Finally, she's persuaded to go and stay with her dad for a while, and things suddenly start to improve, with a lot of help from the gorgeous Dr Ed Bryce. There is an instant attraction, and Lucy has to make some crucial decisions. Is it too soon to embark on another relationship, or should she simply have sex with Ed and then move on? However, life and love actually aren't that simple.

‘No Bra Required!’ is a humorous, romantic love story that will play at your heart strings, have you rooting for Lucy and wishing you had a man like Ed!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.5 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Nikki Ashton - 2 Novels - Guess Who I Pulled Last Night? & No Bra Required! (Chic-Lit) - Kindle & ePub - Barbie1710

All Comments

Thanks