Night Flight playback 83 [www savethe80s com] (FINALLY FIXED)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 28, 2009 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Night Flight playback 83 [www savethe80s com] (FINALLY FIXED) (Size: 1.8 GB)
 Night Flight playback 83 [www.savethe80s.com].avi1.8 GB
 www.savethe80s.com Night Flight Playback 83.nfo1.33 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

Hello 80s lovers.

USA Networks Night Flight special: Playback 83.

A Saturday Morning Alive Release:

http://savethe80s.com/Articles/SL001_NightFlight.html

Night Flight plays all the music videos from the chart toppers of 1983! All your favorite Eighties artists are here:

Michael Jackson

Men at Work

Billy Idol

Donna Summers and many more!

AV Quality:

The video and audio on these aren't perfect, they came from source tapes 2 decades old and older. But they are better

than anything you will see on Youtube. This stuff is pretty rare as most of you know. So please don't complain and enjoy

the show.

NOTE TO LEECHERS/SEEDERS:

If this episode does not seed well, no others will be uploaded. So if you guys really want to see more episodes seed as

long as you can PLEASE! I cannot seed it alone.

Special thanks to my personal friend LithiumLex at www.savethe80s.com for ripping, cleaning, editing and releasing

these episodes. More episodes to come so seed and enjoy! Please leave some comments and feedback. Thanks!

WATERMARKING:

This video is a full 2 hour block episode (minus commercials) of USA Networks Night Flight.

It has been watermarked with www.savethe80s.com and a logo that pops up periodically during the show, if this is the

type of thing that annoys you here is our suggestion: DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT, DO NOT COMPLAIN! This show is very rare and

hasn't been syndicated in over 2 decades

Otherwise enjoy the show!

Mininova users:

Sorry, I have been attempting to upload this to Mininova with disastrous outcomes. Anyways this time it should work,

sorry for the inconvenience.

Video specs:

Res :640x480

Duration: 1h:32m

Bitrate: 192kbps

Filesize: 1.80GB

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.8 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Night Flight playback 83 [www savethe80s com] (FINALLY FIXED)