Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn S01E08 I Got Your Back 720p KVJ

seeders: 8
leechers: 2
Added on November 18, 2014 by Kevin_Jin TV
Torrent verified.

Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn S01E08 I Got Your Back 720p KVJ (Size: 300.99 MB)
 Nicky_Ricky_Dicky_and_Dawn.S01E08.I.Got.Your.Back.720p.KVJ.mp4300.99 MB
 uploaded by Kevin_J.txt103 bytes

Description

Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn S01E08 I Got Your Back

Screenshot:

Episode Description:

Dawn is the first fifth-grader to make the sixth-grade soccer team, but they won't allow her to become a member of their inner circle until she wows them. When she accidentally dumps pudding on

Nicky, she abandons her brother who needs napkins to clean off to sit with the team. Nicky isn't upset because Anne buys him a white track suit, but when the team wants Dawn to do it again so

that they can record it, Dawn gets cold feet. Meanwhile, when Dicky tries to get out of a test, his fake x-ray plan is foiled by Ricky, who tries to make it up by towing the teacher's car to even

himself with Dicky. But when Dicky is blamed for the towing, Ricky dumps spaghetti on Dawn to prove that 'Rebel Ricky' is the true culprit, and Ricky reveals that Dawn was planning to dump

pudding on Nicky again, causing Nicky to dump his lunch on Ricky for not having Dicky's back, and Dicky dumps on Nicky for dumping on Ricky, who was trying to fix the situation. Unwilling to

let her brothers sit through detention by themselves, Dawn fulfills the quad code by dumping the pudding on Dicky, sending all four to detention. Dawn also convinces the team to change their

newbie initiation.

Info:

Resolution: 1280x720

Main Video Source: WEB-DL

Vid Bitrate: 1750kbps

Aud Bitrate: 128kbps

encode file size: 300MB

Source file size: 836MB (1080p)

Original Air Date: November 15, 2014

Note: This upload is supported by a seedbox for fast DL speeds.

Please seed after downloading to keep the content alive... Thanks

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
300.99 MB
seeders:8
leechers:2
Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn S01E08 I Got Your Back 720p KVJ