Nickelback - Savin' Me - Live In Rio 2013 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on January 5, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Nickelback - Savin' Me - Live In Rio 2013 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 (Size: 117.62 MB)
 Nickelback - Savin' Me - Live In Rio 2013 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4117.62 MB

Description

`Savin Me'
Nickleback - Live in Rio 2013 - HD Audio mixed in Dolby Pro Logic II 384 kbs.
The finished Audio lists at 690kbs.

Nickelback is a Canadian rock band formed in 1995 in Hanna, Alberta. The band is composed of lead guitarist and lead vocalist Chad Kroeger, rhythm guitarist, keyboardist and backing vocalist Ryan Peake, bassist Mike Kroeger, and drummer Daniel Adair. The band went through a few drummer changes between 1995 and 2005, achieving its current form when Adair replaced drummer Ryan Vikedal. Nickelback is one of the most commercially successful Canadian groups, having sold more than 50 million albums worldwide and ranking as the eleventh best-selling music act, and the second best-selling foreign act in the U.S. of the 2000s, behind The Beatles. Billboard ranks them the top rock group of the decade, and their hit song "How You Remind Me" was listed as the top rock song of the decade and the
fourth song of the decade. They were listed number seven on the Billboard top artist of the decade, with four albums listed on the Billboard top albums of the decade. The band was formed in the early 1990s as a cover band called the "Village Idiots" by Chad Kroeger, Ryan Peake, Mike Kroeger, and Brandon Kroeger. The band performed covers of songs from Led Zeppelin and Metallica. Chad Kroeger then told his step-father to give him $4,000 so that the band can record their first demo, which was Hesher (EP). Its name originates from the nickel in change that band member Mike Kroeger gave customers at his job at Starbucks; he would frequently say, "Here's your nickel back."Nickelback's first release was a seven-track EP called Hesher in 1996. In the same year, they also recorded their first full-length album Curb. "Fly" was included on both Hesher and Curb and was the first single produced by Nickelback. In 1997, Brandon Kroeger left the band and the band searched for a new drummer. Later that year Mitch Guindon joined the band, but he decided to leave in 1998 because he started working in a car company. In Summer 1998, Ryan Vikedal joined the band. "Savin' Me" was released as the third major single from their fifth studio album, All the Right Reasons (2005). The song reached number two on the Canadian Singles Chart, became another top ten hit for the band in New Zealand, peaking at number nine, and peaked at number nineteen on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart. It is one of the band's few videos in which they are not shown performing. It was featured in the closing credits to the film The Condemned as well as in the commercials for the third season of Battlestar Galactica and the second season of Prison Break. It was also the title theme for the TV series Surgery Saved My Life. The song is also featured in the album Kidz Bop 10.

Lyrics

`Savin Me'

Prison gates won't open up for me
On these hands and knees I'm crawlin'
Oh, I reach for you

Well I'm terrified of these four walls
These iron bars can't hold my soul in
All I need is you

Come please I'm callin'
And oh I scream for you
Hurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin'

Show me what it's like
To be the last one standing
And teach me wrong from right
And I'll show you what I can be

And say it for me, say it to me
And I'll leave this life behind me
Say it if it's worth saving me

Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you

These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you

Come please I'm callin'
And all I need from you

Show me what it's like

Hurry I'm fallin'

And all I need is you
Come please I'm callin'
And oh I scream for you

Show me what it's like

Hurry I'm fallin'

Video:
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 720
Data Rate: 4023kbps
Total Bitrate: 4714kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Track I
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Track 2
7.1 ch mix
Bit Rate: 1536kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
117.62 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Nickelback - Savin' Me - Live In Rio 2013 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

Screenshots

Nickelback - Savin' Me - Live In Rio 2013 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 screenshot
Nickelback - Savin' Me - Live In Rio 2013 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 screenshot

All Comments

awesome....