NFL WK 15 12-14-2014 Dolphins at Patriots (Condensed) (1280x720) [Phr0stY].mkv

seeders: 222
leechers: 44
Added on December 15, 2014 by Phr0sty420in TV
Torrent verified.

NFL WK 15 12-14-2014 Dolphins at Patriots (Condensed) (1280x720) [Phr0stY].mkv (Size: 1.25 GB)
 NFL WK 15 12-14-2014 Dolphins at Patriots (Condensed) (1280x720) [Phr0stY].mkv1.25 GB

Description

NFL Gamepass Rip
MKV
AVC
AAC 2.0

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.25 GB
seeders:222
leechers:44
NFL WK 15 12-14-2014 Dolphins at Patriots (Condensed) (1280x720) [Phr0stY].mkv

All Comments

nothing has changed ive uploaded nothing but condensed for 15 weeks.on tpb and kat. nothing is going to change. ps make an account nobody cares about anon posters.

TO the rest of the haters.... please continue whining about stuff you get for free from others who pay for the content. you guys seem to forget that. if u want me to upload what u want, then u can pay for my internet and my seedbox and my gamepass account. :)
condensed games sucks big time!!!!!
i thumb down all anonymous posters, u want to be herd step up to the plate and stop hiding ur account. No serious uploader cares what anon user has to say:) if you dont have an account, make one. also after 15 weeks of uploading to kat and tpb if you dont know all my games are condensed rips directly from gamepass servers then u must be slow or something.
It's me ok?
I was posting anonymously as I didn't have a fucking account (and I presume that's also why the others were posting anonymously).
Now that you have a username, go ahead and explain why you are being such a colossal piece of shit.
IT...IS...NOT...ONLINE...ANYWHERE...AND...YOU...WERE...ASKED...POLITELY.
No that's the one I was referring to.
Go to the download page for that game and it's in German (which is just as insane as phrosty is being).
honestly i dont care if u had an account or not. if you want me to talk to me you, make one. its not hard. you use the site so register... why not? tou would be taken a bit more seriously. join the community bud :)
. now that you have i welcome you and feel free to pm me or ask anything you want here. as far as nobody uploading full games. thats not my problem. i dont upload them. unless you guys wanna pay for my internet lol also to others here. you dont post links to other trackers. they will get removed by mods.
Dude TYT has been closed for a year. This guy was deliberately trolling and rubbing it in people's face.
It's not online except in german. ANYWHERE available to regular people.
i did not know that reg was closed...
but the good news is that i saw Nepotu from TPB to appear here too so probably the nfl torrents will be back here soon