NFL Network Gameday Final 2008 Week 1 & 2007 Week 11

seeders: 10
leechers: 2
Added on January 20, 2016 by Cody_Maverickin TV
Torrent verified.

NFL Network Gameday Final 2008 Week 1 & 2007 Week 11 (Size: 1.42 GB)
 NFL.2008.Week.01.GameDay.Final.352p..avi751.98 MB
 NFL.2007.Week.11.GameDay.Final.480p..avi699.79 MB

Description

NFL.2007.Week.11.GameDay.Final.480p. - Seattle Seahawks kicker Josh Brown takes down Chicago's return sensation Devon Hester with a huge hit, showing that he is more than just a mere kicker!

NFL.2008.Week.01.GameDay.Final.352p.
- This is the episode where Tom Brady gets knocked out for the season due to a knee injury and saw the rise of Matt Cassell. One of my favorite episodes.

A Short GameDay Final History

These are two old GameDay Final programs which featured the original host Rich Eisen with analysts coach Steve Mariucci and Deion Sanders. The show debuted on September 10, 2006.

Beginning September 2010, Rich Eisen moved to GameDay Morning and GameDay Final was hosted by Fran Charles with coach Steve Mariucci, Deion Sanders and the stupid addition of Michael Irvin as analysts.

Effective Fall 2012: Chris Rose replaced Fran Charles as host on NFL GameDay Final. He is joined by analysts Deion Sanders, Michael Irvin and Marshall Faulk.

Since 2012, NFL GameDay Final has been a fucking joke. It's clear from the interactions that none of the analysts like the host Chris Rose as they are completely unprofessional toward him by constantly bantering off camera about issues that are unrelated to the current topic at hand. I have all but given up on watching GameDay Final due to these reasons. I'm not terribly crazy about Chris Rose's hosting, but it's not that bad. However, paired up with unhelpful and antagonistic former players who don't respect him makes it almost unwatchable for me.

I yearn for the professional 3 years of GameDay Final which aired in its original Rich Eisen hosted show format.

Do you agree with me or not? Please leave comments. Feel free to express yourself in anyway necessary. You can also take cheap shots at me if necessary. I won't cry. Thanks for listening and hopefully downloading and watching for yourself.

Your friend in NFL

Cody

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.42 GB
seeders:10
leechers:2
NFL Network Gameday Final 2008 Week 1 & 2007 Week 11

Screenshots

NFL Network Gameday Final 2008 Week 1 & 2007 Week 11 screenshot

All Comments

I think inside the nfl is better show but even gameday final is better than nothing.This is my only way to watch anything of nfl so i appreciate your efforts.Thank you and dont give up.