NFL GamePass (Size: 869.61 KB)
 Instructions.txt1.04 KB
 Application & Shortcut w Custom Icons Instructions.txt906 bytes
 NFL GamePass Links.txt251 bytes
 gamepasschrome.crx3.47 KB
 ChromeSetup.exe863.98 KB

Description

What do I get with NFL Game Pass?

With NFL Game Pass, You can watch full replays of NFL games on your computer, smart phone, and tablet device for the entire Offseason. Watch full replays of every Playoff game including Super Bowl XLVIII and live 24/7 NFL Network stream. Plus, watch full replays of any game from 2009-2013 on demand and get continued access to live NFL Network stream throughout the entire Offseason for coverage of NFL Combine, NFL Draft, Free Agency, and Training Camp. Access begins when purchased and ends 31 July 2014.

Some subscriptions may no longer be available for 2013. To see which subscriptions are currently available in your territory, please visit https://gamepass.nfl.com.

Full features include:

Coaches Film - View exclusive angles (All-22 and EndZone) and analyze the game like a pro football coach.

Fantasy Integration - Follow your NFL.com Fantasy team while you watch NFL games.

Search - Find and watch all plays from archived games involving a specified player or type of play.

Mobile/Tablet Access - Watch live NFL games on your Windows 8 and Windows Phone, iOS, and Android devices.(Not available in Canada)

NFL RedZone - See every touchdown and pivotal play as they happen from every game live on Sundays.

Condensed Games - Watch every play from an entire NFL game in rougly 30 minutes.

Live NFL Network Stream - Access 24/7 live stream of NFL Network within NFL Game Pass. Watch nonstop football programming from the official channel of the NFL. (Not available in Canada)

Super Bowl Archives - Relive over 20 classic Super Bowls featuring some of the best match-ups in NFL history.

Big Play Markers - Instantly replay the biggest moments of a game.

HD Quality Video - Watch NFL games and other streaming content in crystal-clear high definition - up to 3,000 kbps.

Dual/Quad View - Watch two videos at once with picture-in-picture, or watch four videos simultaneously.

Public Link for the missing Icons I meant to include in Alternate Icons Folder
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dxsfq0956jm7l2o/YMab0dykqd

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
869.61 KB
seeders:6
leechers:1
NFL GamePass

All Comments

They only go back to 2009 season and not ALL games are available however but there is a Super Bowl Archive in there too!
You should if this is still working come the 2014 season as we are all hoping.
Just about every game as far back as the 2009 season I believe in condensed and coaches film too in most cases, not to mention NFL Network's live streaming feed as well!
You're Welcome mam/sir!
It happens from time to time when none of the cookies loaded are online at the time but rest assured it's going to eventually work as it always has for me 99% of the time but it may have been a browser (flash player)issue too though.
Works on Google Chrome for Mac
Easy to follow instructions and PRESTO!
Thank you uploader and seeders
NICE!
And thanks for providing positive reassuring feedback containing a screenshot that we can valid8 for further proof, well done!
drag and drop worked and go to the site, worked. Thanks :)
Yup, Drag and drop is the suggested method because trying to install the old way in the newer version of Chrome is a no go for whatever reason.
Definately going to try this one out, TYVM
YW and PM me if you need any assistance getting it to work.
Downloading and hoping I can use it on Chromium. Thanks pmp.

YW and it should, It's an extension built for Google Chrome, Let us know whether it does or does not please.
Dragging and dropping doesn't work. It just shows a circle with a slash through it..

Did you use the newest version of Chrome I included and were you on the Extensions tab of the browser?
It may need to be installed through the "Load Unpacked Extensions" button in older versions of Chrome in the extensions tab if you don't install the newest Beta build of Chrome that I included and follow instructions [that have been verified working by myself an others] to a T!

*PM me if you need me to walk you through it or if you eventually figured it out on your own nevertheless.
Had this happen to me for some reason as well when setting it up on another pc, just reloaded the browser with administrator privileges and it allowed the drag and drop method to work finally.
It's irreverent anyway. The answer was yes, but Google has announced they'll be rolling out an update, BLOCKING all NON WEB STORE extensions soon. :(
NO need here's where to get the build that is confirmed working with the drag and drop method http://www
.oldapps.com/google_chrome.php?old_chrome=14647and once it's installed you can update chrome with no negative effects.
There's a simple solution for this, Don't update Chrome when installing! (use an older build w/ an offline installer instead of downloading the version from the online installer included if necessary).
http://www
.oldapps.com/google_chrome.php?old_chrome=14647