NFL 2015 Week 19 Divisional Playoffs Saturday & Sunday ESPN NFL Primetime

seeders: 22
leechers: 6
Added on January 19, 2016 by Cody_Maverickin TV
Torrent verified.

NFL 2015 Week 19 Divisional Playoffs Saturday & Sunday ESPN NFL Primetime (Size: 1.26 GB)
 NFL.2015.Divisional.Sunday.ESPN.NFL.PrimeTime.512p.mp4665.66 MB
 NFL.2015.Divisional.Saturday.ESPN.NFL.PrimeTime.512p.mp4629.12 MB

Description

NFL 2015 - Week 19 - Divisonal Playoffs - ESPN - NFL Primetime

NFL.2015.Divisional.Saturday.ESPN.NFL.PrimeTime.512p

NFL.2015.Divisional.Sunday.ESPN.NFL.PrimeTime.512p

Note: There will be no NFL Gameday Final this week. Firstly, my source hasn't capped it and secondly, Michael Irvin, Marshall Faulk and Deion Sanders suck ass. All they ever do is talk over the host Chris Rose and it's extremely annoying to watch. I miss the days when Gameday Final was hosted by Rich Eisen and had Mooch, Warner, Sapp, and Deion. The current format of hosts and commentators suck ass! But, by far the coke snorting, stripper loving Michael Irvin is the worst! Anyone else feel the same or am I just getting too old for the constant off camera mostly irrelevant blah blah blah?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.26 GB
seeders:22
leechers:6
NFL 2015 Week 19 Divisional Playoffs Saturday & Sunday ESPN NFL Primetime

All Comments

I'll look and see if my source caps it.
Thanks Cody, been waiting for this

As for the format; I just started watching both Primetime and Gameday Final and I enjoy both. In Gameday Final I like that the pundits talk from the perspective of former professionals, and without too much filter. But as I wrote I just started watching these highlights shows, so I don't know how it was before.
Would appreciate if you keep uploading Gameday though.
If my source caps Gameday Final, I'll upload it for you.
But how do you really feel about the Gameday Final format?....

LOL, nice rant dude.
LOL! Yeah. I really, really miss Rich Eisen and the original Gameday Final crew. I'll look through my old files and see if I have one that I can upload to show what I'm talking about. However, I don't mind hearing Hall of Fame players giving their professional views on the game, I just get sick and tired of their never ending off camera discussions and unimportant comments that drown out the host while he's trying to talk.
Hey give me the heads up if you do upload an old show, I would like to check it out, and thx for this upload.