New Super Mario Bros Wii - USA/NTSC Patched and Scrubbed

seeders: 32
leechers: 4
Added on November 22, 2009 by in Games > Wii
Torrent verified.

New Super Mario Bros Wii - USA/NTSC Patched and Scrubbed (Size: 668.8 MB)
 NSMB(compress).rar668.8 MB

Description

I patched this myself to allow playing from DVD and get around the time limit problem. Just unrar and burn to DVD. Tested with a softmodded 4.1U Wii and NeoGamma R7From what I've heard so far, this might not work with a hardmodded Wii, just softmodded but give it a try. Lots of stupid people out there who don't know what they're doing but please post your results.

Let me make this perfectly clear....you need HBC (Home Brew) to install NeoGamma (or any other backup loader) which is used to play burned games. To install HBC, you need to softmod your Wii. Either figure your shit out so you can play burned games or go out and buy your games. I was a n00b once too but doing a little homework goes a long way. Stop complaining!For the few having problems after burning or while burning, I use imgburn and I have Sony and Memorex DVD's and haven't had any problems with any of my games. Burn at the slowest setting. Some people may still encounter problems playing and that may be due to the version of NeoGamma you are using and other factors about your softmodded Wii.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
668.8 MB
seeders:32
leechers:4
New Super Mario Bros Wii - USA/NTSC Patched and Scrubbed

All Comments

works perfect, for people who don't know. you need a softmodded wii, neogamma..... use dvd-r discs, and use imgburn.... extract files, then burn onto a disc, using imgburn, put into the wii... open neo gamma and play
thank you
doesn´t work to me