{NEW} Crossing Lines (Gabe Quinn #2) by Keith Houghton BY ATHESSI13 [EPUB]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on December 13, 2014 by ATHESSI13in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

{NEW} Crossing Lines (Gabe Quinn #2) by Keith Houghton BY ATHESSI13 [EPUB] (Size: 461.55 KB)
 {NEW} Crossing Lines (Gabe Quinn #2) by Keith Houghton BY ATHESSI13 [EPUB].epub461.55 KB

Description

AMAZON #1 BEST SELLING MYSTERY THRILLER

One man wants revenge ...
One man wants to even the score...
Only one will succeed ...

"Celebrity Cop" Gabe Quinn has quit the LAPD and is chasing his demons pro bono - determined to catch or kill the two serial killers responsible for ruining his life.

But when a mutilated body is washed up on a picturesque Florida beach it marks the beginning of the end for Gabe and his sanity. Nothing is quite what it seems and never will be again.What follows is an explosive game of cat and mouse and a death race to save a woman's life from the hands of a madman. But this is no ordinary kidnapper. This is Gabe's nemesis - the murderer of his wife, the monster responsible for killing Hope: The Maestro. And he has returned with an old score to settle. One that will force Gabe to cross every line he has ever made, begging the question ...

'How far would you go to protect your children?'

AUTHOR NOTE: The events in this book follow on from those in KILLING HOPE, the first in the Gabe Quinn Thrillers series. Although CROSSING LINES can be read as a standalone, to get the most out of the ongoing back story, I recommend reading KILLING HOPE" first before enjoying this book, so that events have a fuller meaning and the sub-plots make more sense, followed by the third book TAKING LIBERTY to round things off.

"If you are a mystery buff, you need to get this book!"
- ★★★★★ "A Great Summer Read" Review on "Killing Hope" by 'Dave' (USA).

GABE QUINN THRILLERS SERIES -

Kindle readers have rated my Gabe Quinn Thrillers as some of the best crime, best thrillers and best crime series they have read - comparing them to best sellers by James Patterson, Michael Connelly and Lee Child. Their votes have made my books the #1 best selling hard-boiled and best selling police procedurals internationally. With more than a third of a million Kindle downloads worldwide, the GQ Series has attracted over 980 Five-Star Reviews on Amazon and has featured in Amazon's Top 150 Picks of 2013. My reader fans love Gabe Quinn, likening him to some of contemporary crime's current heroes such as Alex Cross, Harry Bosch and Jack Reacher. He even has his own popular group page on Facebook at facebook.com/groups/gabequinn where his fans hang out and have fun. You're welcome to join us anytime, just don't forget your flip-flops! :)

For more information: keithhoughton.com

"Every bit up there as Patterson, Child and Connelly"
- ★★★★★ Review of "Killing Hope" by 'I Love New York' - (Burns Country)

CROSSING LINES - STATS & FACTS -
Over 270 Five-Star Reviews on Amazon
Amazon #1 International Best Seller - HARD-BOILED
Amazon #1 International Best Seller - POLICE PROCEDURALS
KINDLE STORE - BEST SELLER
#2 - Australia (AU)
#32 - France (FR)
#63 - Canada (CA)
CRIME, MYSTERIES & THRILLERS - BEST SELLING
#1 Hard Boiled - UK | CA | FR | AU | DE
#1 Police Procedurals - AU | FR | DE
#1 Mystery - FR
#2 Hard Boiled - DE
#2 Police Procedurals - CA
#2 Mystery | Thrillers | Suspense - AU (kept off the #1 slot by Gabe Quinn #1)
#3 Police Procedurals - UK
ISBN-10: 1490423397
ISBN-13: 978-1490423395
ASIN: B00AAMO9UU
image image

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
461.55 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
{NEW} Crossing Lines (Gabe Quinn #2) by Keith Houghton BY ATHESSI13 [EPUB]