Never Alone RePack MAXAGENT

seeders: 54
leechers: 17
Added on November 19, 2014 by MAXAGENTin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Never Alone RePack MAXAGENT (Size: 1.53 GB)
 game-1.bin968.48 MB
 game-2.bin575.4 MB
 setup.exe2.43 MB
 Readme.txt154 bytes
 autorun.inf60 bytes
 vcredist_x64.exe9.8 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe8.57 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB

Description

INFORMATION

Year: November 19, 2014
Genre : Arcade (Platform) / 3D
Developer : Upper One Games
Publisher : E-Line Media
Publication Type : RePack
Language: English / Russian / German / French / Italian / Spanish / Japanese / Korean / Portuguese
Tablet: enclosing "CODEX"
Game Version : v.1.0

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Operating System: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8 , Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ @ 2.8 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Hard disk space : 3 GB
Sound device: compatible with DirectX
Video card : GeForce 240 GT or Radeon HD 6570

ABOUT THIS GAME

Game Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna) familiar with ancient traditions Inupiat and gives a unique gaming experience. Never Alone - this atmospheric puzzle-platformer for 1 or 2 players.

Get closer, and I'll tell you unipkaak - history transmitted to me from the past through many generations. Many years ago, it told me Nasruk . He said: " Listening to someone who wants to hear , shows great wisdom . Remember: If you're part of the Iñupiaq people, you'll never be lonely. This is a story about Kunuuksayuka . History of the endless blizzard threatens destruction to our people. History of the dangerous journey to the edge of the ice world. The story of courage and true friendship . Play my story. You - a girl , and you - fox , you go on a dangerous land and look into the face of the horror of the ice . You meet fantastic creatures and see the Lost Village . You discover the secrets and beauty of spirit helpers , hidden in the world around us. Overcome with trials and obstacles violent nature. Solo did not survive. But together , you can , if you wisely use each other's strengths and not give up in the face of formidable north, wind and snow . You can restore the balance on earth. Otherwise we will lose everything .

FEATURES OF THIS REPACK

• Do not cut | Do not recoded
• Multi-language - MULTI9 Languages
• Game Version - v.1.0
• Installation time ~ 3-5 minutes .
• RePack by MAXAGENT

SCREENSHOTS OF THIS REPACK

Please Seed After Downloading.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.53 GB
seeders:54