NeoOffice - 3.4 Patch 0 Multi/Ru [Intel]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on November 17, 2013 by BS0Din Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

NeoOffice - 3.4 Patch 0 Multi/Ru [Intel] (Size: 325.78 MB)
 NeoOffice-3.4-Intel.dmg325.78 MB

Description

Name: NeoOffice
Version: - 3.4 Patch 0 Multi/Ru

Mac Platform: Intel
Includes: Only the application or game is included

OS version: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher including Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
RAM minimum:
Video RAM:

Link for more information: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/neooffice/id639210716?mt=12

NeoOffice is a complete set of office applications. With NeoOffice, users can create and edit spreadsheets, text documents, and presentations.

Do you already use NeoOffice or OpenOffice? We recommend that you click on the NeoOffice support link and read the list of changes before you upgrade to this version of NeoOffice.

NeoOffice is based on the OpenOffice office productivity software. Since 2003, the NeoOffice engineers - Patrick Luby and Ed Peterlin - have taken the OpenOffice code and have continually added improvements to NeoOffice that users will not find in OpenOffice or LibreOffice such as:

- OS X Full-Screen mode
- Open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch using the NeoOffice :: Open at Launch menu
- OS X Versions
- Significant speed improvements to the OpenOffice and LibreOffice text layout, rendering, and printing code
- Native OS X text highlighting
- Native file locking support for local and networked volumes
- OS X Services support
- Native floating tool windows
- Extremely stable code that has been in daily use by thousands of users

New Features in NeoOffice 3.4
▪ Compatible with Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
▪ New Cocoa code for buttons, scrollbars, comboboxes, tabs, and other native controls
▪ Automatic installation of Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Russian, and Spanish language packs

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
325.78 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
NeoOffice - 3.4 Patch 0 Multi/Ru [Intel]

All Comments

thanks! is there any chance we see the language packs too? (greek lang. needed)
nah, taht's all you get
ok, thx
Thanx,,
haha thanks :)
Wowow, crazy amount of uploads by you today/last night. I'm enjoying going through them. Thanks!
Yeah I've been kinda idle here so I wanted to sort of catch up :)
Yes, I'd noticed your brief absence as well.. Needless to say, your presence here was missed. Welcome back & thanx again.
Haha, thanks :)