Needed - Ever Coming,Michelle Fox {~DarkU$3R~} [CTRC]

seeders: 11
leechers: 0
Added on June 21, 2016 by G3NTL3M4Nin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Needed - Ever Coming,Michelle Fox {~DarkU$3R~} [CTRC] (Size: 127.65 KB)
 Needed - Ever Coming,Michelle Fox.epub127.65 KB

Description

Please Support The Author By Purchasing a Copy

I should be in school or traveling the world--possibly getting my first grown-up job like other girls my age. Instead, I’ve been trying to make up for a mistake I made many years ago. A selfish mistake I can only begin to make up for through blood, sweat, and tears… the key word being blood.

If all goes well, I’ll be a Blood Courtesan by nightfall. I’ll sell my only asset to the highest bidder and hope that the price I wield is enough to patch my past, for there is no sum great enough to fix it. I will, in essence, be a blood whore.

I hope I’m not getting in over my head. I may have grown up well before my peers, but in so many ways I’m still innocent, and from what I can piece together, innocent is far from what the vampires are looking for.

****Enter the world of the Blood Courtesans, where money flows only as freely as the blood. ****

Needed is a stand-alone romance featuring a BBW woman with a debt she feels she owes and a billionaire vampire who wants far more than her blood.

TRY USING MAGNET LINK INSTEAD OF DOWNVOTING,IF IT DOESN'T DOWNLOAD FOR YOU CAUSE OF TORCACHE ERROR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks To The Original Uploader If Not Me

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
127.65 KB
seeders:11
leechers:0
Needed - Ever Coming,Michelle Fox {~DarkU$3R~} [CTRC]