Need for Speed Most Wanted v1 3 incl Ultimate Speed Pack DLC-SKI

seeders: 12
leechers: 0
Added on December 21, 2012 by in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Need for Speed Most Wanted v1 3 incl Ultimate Speed Pack DLC-SKI (Size: 466.7 MB)
 NFS13.exe13.75 MB
 Need.for.Speed.Most.Wanted.v1.3.Update.incl.Ultimate.Speed.Pack.DLC-1a.bin452.52 MB
 Need.for.Speed.Most.Wanted.v1.3.Update.incl.Ultimate.Speed.Pack.DLC.exe422.62 KB
 ChangeLog.txt80 bytes
 skidrow.nfo11.14 KB

Description

S K I D R O W

.the leading force.

proudly presents

Need for Speed Most Wanted v1.3 Update incl Ultimate Speed Pack DLC 21-12-2012......Release Date Protection.................EACore

Racing.............Game Type Disk(s).......................DOX RELEASE NOTESRead changelog.txt for information on updated content! INSTALL NOTES1. Unpack release

2. Run Need.for.Speed.Most.Wanted.v1.3.Update.incl.Ultimate.Speed.Pack

.DLC.exe

3. Install

4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main install

folder and overwrite

5. Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content as

secure/trusted in your antivirus program

6. Play the game

7. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy! ADDITIONAL NOTESThis update works also with the multi release from POSTMORTEM! GREETINGSTo all friends of the family and honorable rival groups! ascii art by the

godlike & terrific duo

malodix + irokos

titan artdivision

[/pre]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
466.7 MB
seeders:12
leechers:0
Need for Speed Most Wanted v1 3 incl Ultimate Speed Pack DLC-SKI

All Comments

does it really works ? i mean with slow fps ... anybody reply
tnx
The "Unlock DLC Cars Fix 2" rar file, is just a save game not a fix. Sure it unlocks all the cars but pretty much for me takes the fun out of getting the cars and stuff myself. My best advise is to buy the game as on the official site most need for speed games and dlc are on sale and marked down. I'm not knocking all the uploaders who contribute just saying a save file with 99% completion you don't have anything to do but drive around or re-race races........
no, it will not work