Need for Speed™ Most Wanted By Adrian Dennis

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on July 12, 2010 by adrian dennisin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Need for Speed™ Most Wanted By Adrian Dennis (Size: 1.85 GB)
 Installation Instructions By Adrian Dennis.txt351 bytes
 Need for Speed™ Most Wanted By Adrian Dennis1.85 GB

Description

Game Info

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (NFS: MW) is a racing video game, developed by EA Black Box game's street racing-oriented game play, with certain (but not all) customization options from the Need for Speed: Underground series. The game is also succeeded by Need for Speed: Carbon, which serves as a sequel to Most Wanted.

Most Wanted has been released for Windows-based personal computers, the PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox, Xbox 360 (as a launch title), Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS and mobile phones. Another version of Most Wanted, titled Need for Speed: Most Wanted: 5-1-0 has been released for the PlayStation Portable. This is the first game in the Need for Speed series to be rated T (even though the European version is Still Rated 3+).

Minimum System Requirements

CPU: 1.4 GHz or faster

RAM: 256 MB or more

Disc Drive: 8x or faster CD/DVD drive

Hard Drive: 3 GB or more free space

Video: DirectX 9.0c compatible (see right)

Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible

Input: Keyboard, mouse, or USB Steering Wheel/Gamepad

Video card with 32 MB or more memory and one of these chipsets is required: ATI Radeon 7500 or greater; ATI Radeon Xpress 200; NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/GTS or greater; Intel 950/i915g; S3 GammaChrome S18 Pro

Multiplayer requires 1 set of discs per PC and a broadband (Cable, DSL, or faster) connection.

Internet or LAN (2-4 players)

Recommended System Requirements

CPU: 3 Ghz or faster

RAM: Atleast 1 GB

Disc Drive: DVD reader

Hard Drive: 3 GB or more free space

Video: DirectX 9.0c compatible

Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible

Input: Keyboard, Mouse or Steering Wheel/Gamepad

Video Card: Atleast an NVidia 5900 or ATi 9800 with 256mb of video memory

Multiplayer requires 1 set of discs per PC and a broadband (Cable, DSL or faster) connection.

Internet or LAN (2-4 players)

Installation Instructions

Extract Need for Speed™ Most Wanted By Adrian Dennis

When Finish Extracting Open the folder and

double click Make Desktop Shortcut From the Extracted Folder

Run The Shortcut To Play The Game,

Done Enjoy

For Cool Downloads Head Over To My Site

http://adrianscool.webs.com

please Make a donation to make my site more proffessional.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.85 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Need for Speed™ Most Wanted By Adrian Dennis

All Comments

cooooooooooooooooooool need for speed most wanted kisskatorents the best so down load it on the link: http://fr.kat.cm/need-for-speed-most-wanted-by-adrian-dennis-t4242889.html rigt
wow you are rigt
I know this adrian dennis dude as a trusted uploader...So when I download this torrent and it works or does not work I will inform you all...These uploaders have to be honest when uploading their torrents...most of them do not deserve their reputation...Anyways download the dude's torrent and help seed it for him...If it does not work, be honest and give your reason and state the exact problem you experienced...
i now too