Navy Series by Debbie Macomber[Requested][ePUB][iGB]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 4, 2015 by iGetBooksin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Navy Series by Debbie Macomber[Requested][ePUB][iGB] (Size: 1.55 MB)
 Navy Wife (Navy #1) - Macomber, Debbie.epub309.59 KB
 Navy Husband - Debbie Macomber.epub283.38 KB
 Navy Brat (Navy #3) - Macomber, Debbie.epub274.87 KB
 Navy Baby (Navy #5) - Macomber, Debbie.epub256.07 KB
 Navy Blues (Navy #2) - Macomber, Debbie.epub236.78 KB
 Navy Woman (Navy #4) - Macomber, Debbie.epub225.46 KB

Description

image[imageimageimageimageimage

The Navy Series By Debbie Macomber.

Navy Wife (Navy Series #1)
by Debbie Macomber
Impulsive, wounded, vulnerable, Lindy Kyle was unprepared for a roommate like Rush Callaghan. Strong, sensitive and sexy, the temporarily dry-docked naval officer was everything she'd ever dreamed of in a man…in a husband.
But Rush placed duty to his country above all else. Though he and Lindy were swept away on a tide of passion, he was called back to sea. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder—but will their marriage survive their partings?

Navy Blues (Navy Series #2)
by Debbie Macomber

From New York Times bestselling author Debbie Macomber comes Navy Blues, a poignant and emotional tale in her popular Navy series. After many years, Silhouette Books is proud to give readers the chance to enjoy Debbie Macomber's famous Navy series. Spanning five books, this emotional series brought fans Debbie's trademark humor, poignancy and affable characters. Navy Blues follows the February rerelease of the first title, Navy Wife, and will pave the way for the remaining three Navy titles coming in 2004.

Carol Kyle hadn't spoken to her bullheaded ex-husband in nearly a year, so luring him into her bed for one tempestuous night would be no mean feat. But even if it required strategy skills befitting a Navy admiral, she would manage. Because Carol wanted a child, and only Lieutenant Commander Steve Kyle would do as father-to-be. Somehow she'd break through the wall of bitterness Steve was hiding behind.

Shameless seduction wasn't forthright Carol's style, but her slinky red dress and an unsteady Christmas tree seemed to be working to sultry perfection...until her carefully wrought baby-trap suddenly slammed shut--on her own unsuspecting heart!

Navy Brat (Navy Series #3)
by Debbie Macomber

New York Times bestselling author Debbie Macomber will capture readers' hearts with the third title in her popular Navy series." After more than 12 years, Silhouette Books is proud to bring readers Debbie's greatly anticipated "Navy" stories once again. Erin MacNamera had one hard-and-fast rule: never, never, never fall for a navy man. From birth through college, Erin had lived and breathed the navy as her father's career moved her family countless times. Now all Erin wants is to put down roots and live a normal life. But then she meets navy man Brand Davis...and falls in love.

Navy Woman (Navy Series #4)
by Debbie Macomber

Despite the strictly taboo laws of naval fraternizing, navy attorney Catherine Fredrickson and her new boss, Royce Nyland, find themselves strongly attracted. For how long will they be able to resist each other...?

Navy Baby (Navy Series #5)
by Debbie Macomber

Forced into marriage by Hannah Raymond's preacher father, naval seaman Riley Murdock vows to be a good husband and give his children everything he never had. But is this enough to lead to love?

Navy Husband (Navy #6) (Navy Series #6)
by Debbie Macomber

Hi Ali,

Just a quick note from your ever-loving sister. Wanted to bring you up to date on how things are going with Jazmine. After all, I am — according to the Navy — your official "parenting plan."

I adore Jazmine. But who knew that a nine-year-old had so many opinions? Including an opinion on my love life (or lack thereof). I'm pretty sure she's trying to set me up with that friend of yours, Adam Kennedy. Excuse me Lieutenant Commander Adam Kennedy.

Yeah, yeah, I know. He's great looking and very helpful(if a little dictatorial), but I am not in the market for a Navy husband.

Do me a favor — tell your daughter that, okay?

Love you. Miss you.
Shana

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.55 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Navy Series by Debbie Macomber[Requested][ePUB][iGB]