Native Instruments Reaktor 5 STANDALONE VST VSTi RTAS v5.6.1 Update x86 x64 - ASSiGN

seeders: 9
leechers: 2
Added on October 1, 2011 by deepstatusin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Native Instruments Reaktor 5 STANDALONE VST VSTi RTAS v5.6.1 Update x86 x64 - ASSiGN (Size: 1.88 GB)
 NIRAKTR561U.iso1.88 GB
 info.txt2.63 KB

Description

Native Instruments Reaktor 5.6.1 Update Only

REAKTOR is a world-class studio right out of the box. The library includes more than 70 ready-to-use instruments and effects created by Native Instruments and our network of instrument designers, with several thousands of presets for an incredibly wide range of sound generation and audio processing applications. You'll find a stunning variety of synthesizers, grooveboxes, sequencers, sample transformers, sound generators, sample players, and effects, providing nearly any synthesis, sampling and effects technique you can imagine. From classic synthesis and sample techniques up to exotic methods such as delay-line resonance, modal or granular synthesis - REAKTOR is capable of fulfilling all of your audio desires - there are no boundaries to your creativity.

The main improvements include:
* All windows of previous versions have been merged into a single window application
* Flexible window layout for customized workflow
* Larger fonts, more contrast in colors for better accessibility
* New bookmark system provides for fast access to important points in Structure
* Visual indication of keyboard focus
* Rearranged Properties and Sample Map Editor for increased consistency and usability
* Snapshot List streamlined with improved bank selection and editing
* Reworked Sample Player/Recorder, fully integrated with File Browser
* Master fader for input and output volume
* Central snapshot control in Main Bar
* Refreshed look of Panel elements (knobs, faders etc)
* Simplified Instrument header

SUPPORTED INTERFACES

Stand-alone
VST®
Audio Units™
RTAS® (Pro Tools® 8 and higher)
ASIO®
Core Audio™
DirectSound®
WASAPI™

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Windows XP (latest Service Pack, 32 Bit), Windows Vista/Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 2 GB RAM

INSTALLATION:

• Next MOunt or burn the NIRAKTR561U.iso file. If you can't open it you need to get an virtual drive which supports iso files such as WinMount or PowerISO.

• Click on extract or run directly from image, run the setup to install

• The installer will install REAKTOR update.

• That's it! Done.

enjoY!!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.88 GB
seeders:9
leechers:2
Native Instruments Reaktor 5 STANDALONE VST VSTi RTAS v5.6.1 Update x86 x64 - ASSiGN

All Comments

Awesome, thanks uploader !!!
Standalone works perfect but as soon as I place the .dll into my VST folder in FL Studio the service center detects it and I can only use demo =[
thnx!!
I download but when you click the setup file it says "No previous
Is there only update ?
2012-07-01 22:18
yes