Native Instruments Kontakt 5 v5 3 0 Update UNLOCKED MacOSX-R2R [goLdbLade]

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on March 15, 2014 by goLdbLadein Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

Native Instruments Kontakt 5 v5 3 0 Update UNLOCKED MacOSX-R2R [goLdbLade] (Size: 192.39 MB)
 r2r.nfo20.25 KB
 r2r-1933.rar47.68 MB
 r2r-1933.rar47.68 MB
 r2r-1933.rar47.68 MB
 r2r-1933.rar1.64 MB
 r2r-1933.rar47.68 MB
 r2r-1933.sfv115 bytes

Description

Date 14.3.2014
Size 192.39 MB
Released by TEAM R2R

Once again, NATIVE INSTRUMENTS raises the bar with KONTAKT 5 — the latest version of the industry-leading sampler. KONTAKT 5 takes a bold leap forward with 37 new filters, four new on-board studio effects, updated time stretching, a new instrument bus system and more. As you will see from the newSTUDIO DRUMMER, for example, it's a deep-rooted update to the KONTAKT platform, allowing us — and you — to create even better instruments and more powerful, expressive sounds.
home page
www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/synths-samplers/kontakt-5/

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
192.39 MB
seeders:7
leechers:0
Native Instruments Kontakt 5 v5 3 0 Update UNLOCKED MacOSX-R2R [goLdbLade]

All Comments

I can report success with version 5.3.0.6464 and the plugins work fine with ProTools 10 on 10.7.5 OSX. To achieve this I used a torrent that had also cracked service center files. This was the key to everything. I am hoping someone does this with Battery 4 as well as other programs. Hope this helps. I got all the stand alones to work just not the plugins that will work with ProTools 10. Also NO I do not have a hacked ProTools I have a legit version unfortunately. :(
Ok try this people....

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
How to give a specific permission to the *.app
1. Open Terminal
2. Enter the follow commands

cd /Applications/Native Instruments/Kontakt 5/Kontakt 5.app/Contents/MacOS/

chmod 755

./Kontakt 5

If you get a demo screen, update service center to version 2.53, you can download it from NI's official website, the file name is Service_Center_253_Mac.dmg, and it's free.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Use Pacifist and run the installer from inside the package.

Most people (on audio forums) reporting success with this release so it does work but obviously a bit glitchy on install....