Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 - Deluxe Edition - Full Version PC - CODEX | RePack By Asaya

seeders: 18
leechers: 193
Added on February 7, 2016 by Asayain Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 - Deluxe Edition - Full Version PC - CODEX | RePack By Asaya (Size: 33.5 GB)
 Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 - Deluxe Edition - Full Version PC - CODEX.iso33.5 GB

Description

RePack By Asaya

C O D E X
P R E S E N T S

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 (c) BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment

Release Date: 02/2016 Protection: Steam
Discs: 1 Genre: Adventure

The latest opus in the acclaimed STORM
series is taking you on a colourful and breathtaking ride. Take advantage of the
totally revamped battle system and prepare
to dive into the most epic fights.

General Notes:

Block the game's exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online
If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead

CODEX is currently looking for

nothing but competition!

are you ready?

LNK^CPS
02/2015

System Requirements:

Processor: Intel i3-530, 2.93Ghz / AMD Phenom II X4 940, 3.0GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 2048 MB video card, Pixel Shader 5.0
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 40 GB available space

1. Burn or mount the image.
2. Install the game.
3. Copy the crack
4. Play the game.
5. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
33.5 GB
seeders:18
leechers:193
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 - Deluxe Edition - Full Version PC - CODEX | RePack By Asaya

Screenshots

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 - Deluxe Edition - Full Version PC - CODEX | RePack By Asaya screenshot
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 - Deluxe Edition - Full Version PC - CODEX | RePack By Asaya screenshot

All Comments

when my dl finished it said it was missing a file MR something.
Seeeeed Plz
So everything seems to operate fine... But there's also a really loud static burning noise I can't seem to get rid of. I've tried reinstalling DirectX and vcredist from the CommonRedist folder but nothing seems to work... Anyone else experiencing this? And any ideas to fix it? Without getting into specifics, I have a pretty good custom PC that runs basically everything with no problems, like COD Black Ops 3 at 4Kx2K full screen with settings all set to max, so this seems to be a unique problem just for this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Never mind, fixed it. "Static sound:
To fix it, right-click on the sound settings on the bottom right of your desktop. Click on "Playback Devices". Right-click and go to the properties of whatever you use to output audio. Go to the "Advanced" tab and change the format to 2 Channel, 24 bit, 44100Hz (Studio Quality)"
been waiting for the deluxe edition.
Why? Deluxe edition contains only season pass. But nothing released yet from the season pass. Also don't expect a cracked game to automatically update just because it's deluxe.
"The Season Pass contains new Scenarios adding additional hours of gameplay, Costumes, Playable Characters, Secret Techniques and much more."