Naruto Complete Series + Movies (High Quality)(Dual Audio) MKV DVDRip

seeders: 40
leechers: 260
Added on June 29, 2014 by DarkDream787in Anime
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiP480pDVDRipx264MPEG-4

Naruto Complete Series + Movies (High Quality)(Dual Audio) MKV DVDRip (Size: 56.64 GB)
 Naruto - Guardians Of The Crescent Moon Kingdom [DarkDream].mkv1 GB
 Naruto - Legend Of The Stone Of Gelel [DarkDream].mkv1023.45 MB
 Naruto - Ninja Clash In The Land Of Snow [DarkDream].mkv900.49 MB
 Encoded By DarkDream.png285.95 KB
 Naruto Movie Numbers.txt113 bytes
 Naruto - 026 - Special Report, Live From The Forest Of Death! [DarkDream].mkv279.89 MB
 Naruto - 166 - When Time Stands Still [DarkDream].mkv250.33 MB
 Naruto - 178 - Encounter! The Boy With A Star's Name [DarkDream].mkv250.33 MB
 Naruto - 151 - Blaze Away, Byakugan! This Is My Ninja Way! [DarkDream].mkv250.32 MB
 Naruto - 171 - Infiltration, The Set-Up! [DarkDream].mkv250.31 MB
 Naruto - 167 - When Egrets Flap Their Wings [DarkDream].mkv250.31 MB
 Naruto - 049 - Lee's Hidden Strength, Forbidden Secret Jutsu! [DarkDream].mkv250.3 MB
 Naruto - 201 - Multiple Traps! Countdown To Destruction [DarkDream].mkv250.3 MB
 Naruto - 082 - Eye To Eye, Sharingan vs. Sharingan! [DarkDream].mkv250.3 MB
 Naruto - 162 - The Cursed Warrior [DarkDream].mkv250.28 MB
 Naruto - 133 - A Plea From A Friend [DarkDream].mkv250.28 MB
 Naruto - 168 - Mix it, Stretch It, Boil It Up! Burn Copper Pot, Burn! [DarkDream].mkv250.27 MB
 Naruto - 058 - Hospital Besieged, The Evil Hand Revealed! [DarkDream].mkv250.27 MB
 Naruto - 076 - Assassin Of The Moonlit Night [DarkDream].mkv250.27 MB
 Naruto - 169 - Remembrance, The Lost Page [DarkDream].mkv250.27 MB
 Naruto - 207 - The Supposed Sealed Ability [DarkDream].mkv250.26 MB
 Naruto - 203 - Kuremai's Decision, Squad 8 Left Behind [DarkDream].mkv250.26 MB
 Naruto - 118 - The Vessel Arrives Too Late [DarkDream].mkv250.26 MB
 Naruto - 216 - The Targeted Shukaku [DarkDream].mkv250.26 MB
 Naruto - 043 - Killer Kunoichi And A Shaky Shikamaru [DarkDream].mkv250.25 MB
 Naruto - 206 - Genjutsu Or Reality [DarkDream].mkv250.24 MB
 Naruto - 210 - The Bewildering Forest [DarkDream].mkv250.24 MB
 Naruto - 152 - Funeral March For The Living [DarkDream].mkv250.24 MB
 Naruto - 215 - A Past To Be Erased [DarkDream].mkv250.24 MB
 Naruto - 033 - Battle Formation, Ino-Shika-Cho! [DarkDream].mkv250.23 MB
 Naruto - 154 - The Enemy Of The Byakugan [DarkDream].mkv250.23 MB
 Naruto - 021 - Identify Yourself, Powerful New Rivals [DarkDream].mkv250.23 MB
 Naruto - 153 - A Lesson Learned, The Iron Fist Of Love! [DarkDream].mkv250.22 MB
 Naruto - 132 - For A Friend... [DarkDream].mkv250.22 MB
 Naruto - 173 - Battle At Sea, The Power Unleashed! [DarkDream].mkv250.22 MB

Description

Encoded the entire uncut series of Naruto + Movies into high quality MKV h.264 format with English + Japanese Audio and English Subtitles.

Finding episodes for this series was somewhat easy but finding all of them and in great quality was not. Apparently I've had enough requests and complaints of poor quality ones to more than verify that. Now you can enjoy the entire series in Dual Audio and Higher Quality video rips.

OVA can be found here
http://kickasstorrents.ee/naruto-ova-protect-the-waterfall-village-high-quality-dual-audio-mkv-dvdrip-t8383354.html

For playback all you need is the proper codec if you dont already have it.
Combined Community Codec Pack (which I prefer) or the K-Lite Codec pack should give you all you need and more to play these back.

You should be able to hear audio just fine if you have one of the mentioned codec packs above. If you cannot hear any audio and do not want to install a codec pack for some reason, then you do not have and need the nero aac audio codec. As of today it can be found here.
http://www.nero.com/eng/downloads-nerodigital-nero-aac-codec.php

SCREENSHOTS

[Episodes 1-220]

http://imgur.com/a/W4jac#0

[Movie #1 - Ninja Clash In The Land Of Snow]

http://imgur.com/a/BbcTf#0

[Movie #2 - Legend Of The Stone Of Gelel]

http://imgur.com/a/qtBKb#0

[Movie #3 - Guardians Of The Crescent Moon Kingdom]

http://imgur.com/a/2a9eQ#0

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
56.64 GB
seeders:40
leechers:260
Naruto Complete Series + Movies (High Quality)(Dual Audio) MKV DVDRip

All Comments

please seed i beg you!
what a crap speed till 3 hours...its a big file so plz seed..
oh no it won't download! please seed everyone
is it english and japanese? cool. it is all the seasons? i do hope so.
its japanesse and english subbed..its perfect...but 15 kbps speed sucks
plz seed speed goes to 41.4 kbps after 13% ..
can someone plz seed i have been stuck in 59% for like 3 hours and its not my internet cuz i downloaded another torrent and it was at 1.5mb after im done i will also seed for a while
There's several seeders and I haven't stopped seeding it myself. I'm still seeding at 700kb/s so you might want to check your settings or reset your torrent client.
This can happen when leechers outnumber seeders by a lot. Currently 30 seeds and 400 leechers. What that means is over 400 people are downloading the torrent from only 30 people. A lot of people have slow upload speed too so this effects speed as well. Those 30 have probably maxed out their connections and there wasn't enough seeders to go around for everybody... so when some other leechers get more data, those leechers can seed the new data to other leechers in the pool.

Basically all you can do is wait.
I wish people would actually understand this instead of complain.
I already got all the episodes for Naruto downloaded and I'm considering downloading this, the quality looks better than what I have. I'm just gonna download an episode for now to compare. This is almost perfect timing that you uploaded this because I just started re-watching the anime and am currently on episode 16 (would've been perfect if I just started it, haha)

Anyway, thanks for the upload!!

As it's a DVDrip it's probably Viz Media's official subtitles but it can't hurt to ask. Are these their official subs? I remember them being yellow and blocky and not really liking them. Whatever they are though, I can't complain!
Their official and ripped from the DVD's.

The ones in the episodes are .srt so their white subtitles by default unless your settings specify other words. You can change the color and font to whatever you want using DirectVOBSub.

If the DVD's truly do have messy ones as you say, the rips will not and are customizable.