Big Ak 47.hgs1000 bytes
 Hawaiian Indica.hgs1000 bytes
 Hydro.hgs1000 bytes
 Lowryder.hgs1000 bytes
 moonwalk.hgs1000 bytes
 highgrow420.exe1.99 MB
 CheatEngine62.exe6.94 MB

Description

A couple of fun little Windows based games to while away your time at work........These are all FREE downloadable from the relevant Official site, I've just bundled 'em up into one torrent for a nice tidy download.

***********PLEASE SEED FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE************

************KAT CANNOT OPERATE WITHOUT SEEDS!!************

Drug Lord 2 - Work your way up from the streets to become a Drug Lord. Really basic and probably been posted here many times, but hey, I JUST FOUND IT!!

Cheat Engine 6.2 - Can be used to change specific values within Drug Lord to change game play. Also works with various other WIN games AND I think may be useful as a HEX editor for Android, but I haven't quite worked out how yet!!

******************************DISCLAIMER*************************************************

I, ChefBentley, hereby take absolutely NO responsibility for any mis-use of HighGrow 4.20. It is provided for INFORMATION/ENTERTAINMENT purposes ONLY and should NOT be used in any illegal/criminal activity.

A link to the Official HighGrow site can be found below, providing links to other users who have uploaded there own Hybrid Seeds.

I have added a small, no wait, VERY small selection of the seeds available for free download on the Official site, as a little boost to your growing.

I have NO affiliation to HighGrow, Slick Software or any of the games in this torrent>>>>>>>> SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME GAME RELATED QUESTIONS. IF YOU'VE DOWNLOADED A .TORRENT THEN YOU CAN DEFO USE goo-g-le, SO SEARCH THE FORUMS, ALL INFO YOU NEED IS THERE.

HighGrow 4.20 - This program follows years of research on the growth and life cycle of Cannabis, a plant that is not only a very important part of the cultural and spiritual life of millions of people around the world, but is also increasingly being used for a wide variety of medicinal purposes.

The information and images in this program are presented as information that should be made available to the public. Slick Software does not advocate, nor encourage the breaking of any law. At the time of this version's release, marijuana use and cultivation is still illegal under most international laws and statutes.

Although HighGrow encourages people to grow their own marijuana in it's virtual grow room and guarantees that the growth of it's virtual plants will closely resemble the growth of real plants, Slick Software will not be held responsible for encouraging anyone to grow real marijuana.

Slick Software urges users to support the Drug Policy Foundation, the National Organization for Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML), and similar organizations in their efforts to secure sane, sensible and fair marijuana legislation.

Although you may freely distribute copies of this version of HighGrow to all your friends, no part of this program (including all images and MIDI files), may be sold or used commercially in any way, without the prior knowledge and consent of Slick Software.

Link to CheatEngine site

Link to Drug Lord Site

[color=green]Link to HighGrow site

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.5 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Narcotic Games

Screenshots

Narcotic Games screenshot

All Comments

Seeding. No idea if it works as I am on a tablet, but its seeding.
depends, windows based so......fairly simple to work out
and thank you for d/ling and seeding
good,thanx
haven't tried it yet but will very soon
downloading to seed from Adopt an Uploader page :-)
Cheers Jim