Nancy Radke - [Sisters of Spirit 06] - Tennessee Touch (mobi).mobi

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on July 25, 2014 by Sagarrrrrr619in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Nancy Radke - [Sisters of Spirit 06] - Tennessee Touch (mobi).mobi (Size: 602.3 KB)
 Nancy Radke - [Sisters of Spirit 06] - Tennessee Touch (mobi).mobi602.3 KB

Description

Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1492184241
Publisher: Bedrock Distribution LLC (November 4, 2012)
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B00A285EHY
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
X-Ray:
Enabled
Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #243,333 Paid in Kindle Store

Book Description
Publication Date: November 4, 2012
She's in Seattle, he's in Green Bay
She hates football, he's a quarterback
She distrusts men, he's a ---well, you get the picture.
Good thing he's a pilot too.

From the Author
My friend met a young man in this manner on the freeway, and I used what happened to her for the beginning of this story. Football is the underlying background for this book, but the main issue is trust. Alison does not trust men because of her mother's many marriages. She finds it hard to trust a man who doesn't live next door to her. Enjoy this one, then pass it on to the man in your life.
From the Inside Flap
Boxed set of #1-4 of the Sisters of Spirit novels. This gives you four super reads, ranging from a simple love story in Turnagain Love to a life and death struggle in Courage Dares. All are sweet, contemporary romances with lots of action but without the language or sex offered by many authors. These are safe to give to teenagers, grandparents, and anyone wanting pure romance.
Want a clean, funny, sweet romance? Grab TURNAGAIN LOVE, #1 Sisters of Spirit Sweet, Contemporary, Humorous. Stranded on a small island, Jennel is happy to see her handsome rescuer until she finds out he is taking her job. Affaire de Coeur gave it four stars. Scribes World said "Turnagain Love has some fascinating twists and turns, unexpected complications, and charming scenes."
Can't get enough of those Turnagain Love characters? Pick up CLOSED DOORS,#2 Sisters of Spirit Sweet, Contemporary. Ellen must help him keep the secret which could destroy his way of life. "All the characters from Turnagain Love are back, as unpredictable as ever." Gail P.
Looking for a little mystery sprinkled in with the romance? Investigate STOLEN SECRETS, #3 Sisters of Spirit Romantic Mystery. Murder and robbery in a Seattle houseboat community. "An emotional roller coaster with a feel-good ending. Ms. Radke sprinkles in humor when you least expect it." J. Rogers
Want more sweet romances, this time with a strong suspense element? Try outCOURAGE DARES, #4 Sisters of Spirit Suspense, sweet, contemporary. Mary prays for courage to overcome her tragic past and finds her answer in the dangerous present."This story really kept me guessing. I never knew what would happen next." Allison D.
Want a James Bond-ish thriller, set in a different country? Snatch up SONGS FOR PERRI, #5 Sisters of Spirit Romantic suspense, mystery, contemporary. Perri travels to Mexico to rescue her brother, and finds a man of many masks. "Charming and wonderful with a dramatic twist at the end." AddieM
Want more of the Stolen Secret characters trying to uncover a mystery? TryTENNESSEE TOUCH, #6 Sisters of Spirit Romantic mystery, contemporary. Alison hates football and distrusts men in general. Her brother was seriously injured in the game and the former jocks her mother married were unfaithful. So what makes an NFL quarterback from Tennessee think he has a chance with her? "A 'You've Got Mail' type of romance." K.S.
Can't get enough of those sisters? Follow Stormy in SPIRIT OF A CHAMPION, #7 Sisters of Spirit, as she tries to keep her brother from getting killed in Las Vegas. Hugo and Perri come to the rescue, as the villains decide to kill Stormy. "Although I am not a fan of professional boxing, I fell in love with "Killer Kyle" and his pursuit of Stormy ( his opponent's sister)!" K. Baudoin
The Trahern family joins the sisters, as Adam Trahern fights for the love of his life in this modern ranching story. Pick up APPALOOSA BLUES, #8 Sisters of Spirit, set in Northeastern Oregon. Sweet Romance. "I love stories about living on a ranch. This was very good and so true." Joan
The Sisters of Spirit series invoves several young women who attended Virginia Tech around the same time. All these books are also available in paperback from Amazon.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
602.3 KB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Nancy Radke - [Sisters of Spirit 06] - Tennessee Touch (mobi).mobi