Nana Malone - In Stilettos Series Books 3 and 4 - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 13, 2015 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Nana Malone - In Stilettos Series Books 3 and 4 - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub (Size: 1.02 MB)
 Nana Malone - Sassy in Stilettos (In Stilettos # 3).epub804.35 KB
 Nana Malone - Strollers & Stilettos (In Stilettos # 4).epub237 KB

Description

imageimage

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me:)

2013 0n - English - Contemporary Romance - EPub

Sassy in Stilettos (In Stilettos #3)
Smart mouthed and in charge, magazine editor, Micha Bennett, has learned the hard way to choose her career over love. When she’s up for the job of a lifetime, the competition becomes deadly fierce. To protect their best asset, her company hires the one person who’s ever put Micha on edge and threatens her sense of control.

Sexy, security consultant, Caleb Atkins, knows what he wants and it’s Micha Bennett. He just has to convince her she wants him too. With ugly shadows in his own past, he’ll die before he lets anything harm the woman he loves. Too bad Micha doesn’t think she needs his protection or his love.

Can Caleb convince Micha to let go of control long enough to fall in love? Or will fear and danger tear them apart?

Warning: Sexy, sass talking women will make you laugh, cry and want a pair of killer footwear.

Strollers and Stilettos
hronic list-making, event planner, Jaya Trudeaux Westhorpe, envisioned a fairytale ending once she married hotel magnate, Alec Westhorpe—complete with a steamy, extended honeymoon and an eventual family.  What she didn't expect was a baby on their doorstep and a family-phobic husband.

When reformed playboy, Alec Danthers Westhorpe, married the woman of his dreams, he thought he’d finally found peace. But a long-hidden secret threatens to jeopardize what he holds most dear.

A KAT Trusted Fiction Uploader

Thanks to my baby for these books:)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.02 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Nana Malone - In Stilettos Series Books 3 and 4 - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub